Derby away

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my first away game since Ipswich, and I think it's safe to say it will be a better match than that.

I think it's not arrogant to suggest that we have a good chance of winning. Since the loss of Kris Commons, and to a lesser extent Luke Moore, Derby have failed to replace these key players and that's party the reason for thier poor run of recent form.

My only concern is that all these bad runs come to an end at some point, as we saw with the Ipswich game.

I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend for the Rugby Sevens (I've never watched the egg chasers in my life so don't start calling me names until I get back - I'm only going for the booze and sex)

Anyway, does anyone (i.e. Miles) know if this will be on TV in the States and if so, what channel? Thanking you very kindly.

(I've never watched the egg chasers in my life so don't start calling me names until I get back - I'm only going for the booze and sex)

Rugby players are notoriously good at drinking, but I'm not sure how they are in bed. I can't imagine it'll be pretty.

I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend for the Rugby Sevens (I've never watched the egg chasers in my life so don't start calling me names until I get back - I'm only going for the booze and sex)

Anyway, does anyone (i.e. Miles) know if this will be on TV in the States and if so, what channel? Thanking you very kindly.

Fox Soccer Plus at noon on satdee, you egg-chasing queen. :icon_lol:

I've spent more time in Vegas than I'd care to elaborate on...have fun!

Last edited:
Fox Soccer Plus at noon on satdee, you egg-chasing queen. :icon_lol:

I've spent more time in Vegas than I'd care to elaborate on...have fun!

Get the **** in! I've just found out that the Queen Victoria pub is in the hotel I'm staying in, the Riviera. It will be an appalling, novelty theme pub of course, but it's open 24 hours, serves English breakfasts and shows all the football. 9.20 kick off, perfect hangover cure!

i agree that Oakley will come in.

Weale
Naughton Bamba Mee VA
Oakley Wellens
King
Dyer Yak Gallagher
Subs Logan, Teixeira, Vitor, Abe, Vassell, Howard, Berner

Why would we drop Abe to sub?

Revised line-up prediction ...

Weale, Mee, Bamba, Naughton, Van Aanholt, King, Gallagher, Wellens, Oakley, Yakubu, Vassell

Subs: Abe, Moussa, Dyer, Waghorn, Berner, Bruma, Ricardo

Assuming the Bruma deal goes ahead as planned and taking into account Howard being injured.

To answer the question about Abe. I don't think he's shown his best of late so may benefit from a rest.

I can see Oakley coming. Sven has seemed really keen to praise him lately.

Never easy to predict. But these have been crap since they came to the Walkers. Hope we annihilate 'em.

I can see Oakley coming. Sven has seemed really keen to praise him lately.

Never easy to predict. But these have been crap since they came to the Walkers. Hope we annihilate 'em.

Dont say that in front of BF :icon_conf

She only likes him from behind though from all the pics she posts:icon_bigg

But as Sven has made some good comments about Matt I think he might get a start, particularly as it's his old Club as well.

I agree about the comments made about Abe as well, he hasn't been as good in the last few games and he's looking knackered during the 2nd half whereas he used to run around all game.

Vassell also has not looked as good these last few games and I think we would do better with the pace of Dyer or Waghorn as that would worry Derby. During the 2nd half in the last 2 away games we threw away victory once and almost twice when we took The Yak off so I think bringing on Vassell for him would be a good option as he holds the ball up well and gets others involved, and provides the threat which we need.

Weale, Mee, Bamba, Naughton, Van Aanholt, King, Wellens, Oakley, Gallagher, Yakubu, Waghorn or Dyer

Subs: Abe, Moussa, Waghorn or Dyer, Vassell, Berner, Vitor, Ricardo

But as Sven has made some good comments about Matt I think he might get a start, particularly as it's his old Club as well.

Well let's hope he's watched a video of the corresponding fixture last year when he played like a complete arsehole, and got a standing ovation from the Derby fans when he was subbed - followed by him applauding them and ignoring his own fans completely

I wouldn't even have him on the bench

Last edited:
Get the **** in! I've just found out that the Queen Victoria pub is in the hotel I'm staying in, the Riviera. It will be an appalling, novelty theme pub of course, but it's open 24 hours, serves English breakfasts and shows all the football. 9.20 kick off, perfect hangover cure!

Only a fellow expat can truly understand the glory of a rare transatlantic fryup, even if it is from a shitty theme pub in vegas.

I can't help but think of eating one at 4am pissed up. Please try this and report back.

Much of a gambler Dessie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670