Derby County - Saturday 25th November 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ground far from the train station???

I've got to get a bus from the Tamworth station, no trains for some stupid reason.

take a bag with cans and your shirt in, drink the cans on the train. once you are there find a pub if people in there have a city shirt on stick yours on as its probably safe....if not just quietly drink your pint and put on a yorkshire accent ;) derby is yorkshire btw

Aye - and Geordie is Scotland!

:icon_lol: Have you made that up, or it a commonly used word on the train travellers circuit, either way I love it

Please don't confuse me with somebody who would have the intelligence to make up such a word - it is commonly used in the rail enthusiast fraternity, though apparently hated within the rail industry.

My cousin plays for Derby Academy..had a spare ticket...I said no.

should have taken it and wore your city shirt underneath. then when we win take your top of and shout sheep shagging bastards and RUN RUN RUN !!!

whats the directions to walk from the derby train station to pride park

If you leave the station by the exit that Jeff suggested in an earlier post, you will not need directions.

should have taken it and wore your city shirt underneath. then when we win take your top of and shout sheep shagging bastards and RUN RUN RUN !!!

I have done it before when I went Derby's Academy/training ground with him. We were playing Liverpool same day.

The other negative was it's not far from the Prawn Sandwich eaters. Which I suppose means no atmosphere but at least they will be more refrain than the inbred seats.

I have been in the home end at Man City once, won 3-0.

i know a lad who wore a man u shirt and sat in the leeds end at ellend rd when they scored he sort of forgot where he was, it was a costly mistake he told me

2700 tickets sold.

Tickets will be available 'on the gate', but don't forget you will be paying the shaggers an extra 3 quid!! If you want to go to the game, get down to the ticket-office this afternoon.

Last edited:
2700 tickets sold.

Tickets will be available 'on the gate', but don't forget you will be paying the shaggers an extra 3 quid!! If you want to go to the game, get down to the ticket-office this afternoon.

Really? that's a pretty good following bare in mind hwo much the tickets are! should be a good atmosphere then. COME ON CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464