Derby County - Saturday 25th November 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote my cheque in the wrong name, but i paid via my debit card today, bloke from ticket office said im in Upper Tier block G.

I told you signing it M Manderic wouldn't work ;)

No sillier than a wooly hat and shorts!

since leeds mrs fitz has been asking every week if you're wearing shorts, she's a bit soft and can't believe anyone would wear nothing less than a portable sun bed for football. silly woman.

i've still not bought myself tickets for this one, hoping to get some tomorrow before the game unless the beer tastes too good. i totally give up on emailing the ticket office now......especially as all tickets get charged to my dads account despite me giving them my card details :) hehe, he's not amused really

I bought 3 tickets in the upper tier at 4:35 this afternoon. I asked the woman how many tickets were left in the upper tier and she said there were quite a few remaining. :102:

Season ticket holder? Get yerself in the 1884 if you are.

well seeing as the old man is still in the town at the moment, and doesnt expect to be home soon i can't be too sure what time he will make it home. we'll be aiming to get down early enough but last week was a shambles, i woke up with a suit on and a top hat at 10.30 which didn't leave much time to get scrubbed up and make the journey south. if i'm down in time i'll be in the 1884 as i often frequent

we got ourselves some upper tier tickets yesterday aswell

also a word of caution for people. derby for some retarded reason start with the double letters at the front, so AA is the front row and so on.

after what i said about my cov ticket i was nearly placed in the same place again row cc behind the ****ing net.

stupid sheep shagging wankers

i purchased 2 upper tier tickets yesterday at 1:30pm. block G turnstiles 55-58. row L. the woman said we'd sold 1,100 already, expecting alot more to buy today.

i like the massive ticket which dont fit in me fecking wallet.

Last edited:

what did you think you were paying £27 for, not the fecking quality football.

im in block g row P. got a feeling thats the one that is right next to that concrete wall that all of a sudden pops out od nowhere.

i purchased 2 upper tier tickets yesterday at 1:30pm. block G turnstiles 55-58. row L. the woman said we'd sold 1,100 already, expecting alot more to buy today.

Not far from me mate, I'm Block G Row N.

what did you think you were paying £27 for, not the fecking quality football.

im in block g row P. got a feeling thats the one that is right next to that concrete wall that all of a sudden pops out od nowhere.

suppose i got £27 worth of high quality printed paper from derbys finest print studio?

looking forward to it still after yesterday though.

Where is the nearest home fans pub from the train station? My mates are being fussy feckers and dont want to go without their Leicester shirts so that we cant go in the home fans only pubs. :icon_roll

Where is the nearest home fans pub from the train station? My mates are being fussy feckers and dont want to go without their Leicester shirts so that we cant go in the home fans only pubs. :icon_roll

Did you mean to ask for the nearest away fans pub from the station? Can't think why you would want a home fans pub if your mates want to wear City shirts. :confused:

If you did mean away fans pub, did you read post #3 in this thread?

there's a great chip shop accross the road from the main entrance of derby station. got a free steak slice with my chips when i went after a job interview!! didnt get the job tho!!

Did you mean to ask for the nearest away fans pub from the station? Can't think why you would want a home fans pub if your mates want to wear City shirts. :confused:

If you did mean away fans pub, did you read post #3 in this thread?

Thats what I meant. :icon_redf

I must have missed that post, I'll check again

If you are wearing city shirts the very real problem you face is being ushered directly to the ground when you get off the train and there are no pubs anywhere near the ground.

take a bag with cans and your shirt in, drink the cans on the train. once you are there find a pub if people in there have a city shirt on stick yours on as its probably safe....if not just quietly drink your pint and put on a yorkshire accent ;) derby is yorkshire btw

you will be fine wearing your city shirt, its people wearing a different type of clothing that will have any trouble or be causing it.

never ever had a problem wearing mine in D**by.

GET DOWN THE NAVIGATION PUB YOU TOSSERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570