Dickov to Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope there is a clause in the contract that he can't play against us cos you know that he will score if he does as he has in the past for Blackburn and Blackpool.

A dressing room with Savo and Dickoff in - will there be any room for any more ego's and which of them will get booked the most?

Well I hope there is a clause in the contract that he can't play against us cos you know that he will score if he does as he has in the past for Blackburn and Blackpool.

A dressing room with Savo and Dickoff in - will there be any room for any more ego's and which of them will get booked the most?

Savo Milosevic plays for Derby.... Hmmmmm, who knew?

Not really, he got us an important goal last season IRR and I doubt he costs us so much per week that it has prevented another, better signing.

He did? Fulham away in the cup was the only game I remember him coming on and changing things for us.

Don't hate the bloke, but it is clear as day he is finished at this level. Good move to free up some wages.

That's the one I was thinking off, sort of toe poked it in right near the end I think.

...isn't this a description of almost all the goals he scored?

NP took a risk on Dickov, and it was probably with the encouragement of almost all fans who remember his success a city previously.

Let Nige get on with signing people I have never heared of - who more or less have looked pretty good.

Last edited:
...isn't this a description of almost all the goals he scored?

NP took a risk on Dickov, and it was probably with the encouragement of almost all fans who remember his success a city previously.

Let Nige get on with signing people I have never heared who more or less have looked the part.

Many of the goals he scored with Deane were volleys from knock-downs.

I would be very surprised if Pearson ever listened to us lot when it comes to bringing a player in!

Many of the goals he scored with Deane were volleys from knock-downs.

I would be very surprised if Pearson ever listened to us lot when it comes to bringing a player in!

agreed, i'm sure he has got better things to do than take notice of the crock of bollox that mostly appears here. however, NP may have been advised by more influencial people in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669