Diomansy Kamara

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is crap, like Bednar, if you ask any WBA they wil tell you! Just shows how crap Sven is! Wake up!

From Wikipedia:

2006–07 saw Kamara hit a rich vein of form, netting 23 goals in all competitions and helping Albion reach the playoff final. His goalscoring exploits earned him the Championship Player-of-the-Month award for October 2006, as well as the PFA Fans' Player-of-the-Month award for February 2007. He was also named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year and won the West Bromwich Albion Player of the Year award.

From Wikipedia:

2006–07 saw Kamara hit a rich vein of form, netting 23 goals in all competitions and helping Albion reach the playoff final. His goalscoring exploits earned him the Championship Player-of-the-Month award for October 2006, as well as the PFA Fans' Player-of-the-Month award for February 2007. He was also named in the PFA Championship Team of the Year and won the West Bromwich Albion Player of the Year award.

That was his only purple patch in front of goal though. In his last 77 games he has scored 21 goals which is less goals in nearly 4 seasons than those he scored in the single 2006-07 season mentioned above. He was injured for part of the past nearly 4 years and spent time on loan.

That was his only purple patch in front of goal though. In his last 77 games he has scored 21 goals which is less goals in nearly 4 seasons than those he scored in the single 2006-07 season mentioned above. He was injured for part of the past nearly 4 years and spent time on loan.

I'm not saying he's a good player. I was just responding to the comment about WBA.
He was there for two years, and in his second he was player of the season and scored 23 goals. So I would have thought West Brom fans would have good memories of him and any bad feelings they have are more likely due to him leaving after doing so well.

Remarkable isn't it. I'm once again reminded how lucky I am to view from afar.

Sven has done an excellent job given his lack of a preseason, the diabolical form we were in when he joined, a squad littered with the likes of Lamey, Logan and Neilson and being hamstrung to loan signings and free agents.

Now, if we are mid-table this time next season...then I'll be more prone to listen to the complaints.

Remarkable isn't it. I'm once again reminded how lucky I am to view from afar.

Sven has done an excellent job given his lack of a preseason, the diabolical form we were in when he joined, a squad littered with the likes of Lamey, Logan and Neilson and being hamstrung to loan signings and free agents.

Now, if we are mid-table this time next season...then I'll be more prone to listen to the complaints.

well said that man :038:

You're right. Of course you are. I think what niggles some though is the fact that no matter how crap we started we still could have been in the play-off positions by now.

I thought he was very good, and did more in 5 minutes than what Bednar did in his entire loan spell here.

Me and my bestest bud have decided we'd like to keep him if he carries on in this way.:icon_bigg

Sod his performance. How does his arse compare to Oakley's?

I thought he was very good, and did more in 5 minutes than what Bednar did in his entire loan spell here.

Me and my bestest bud have decided we'd like to keep him if he carries on in this way.:icon_bigg

He was good today but how long will it be before people moan about him not scoring enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669