Disappointed with this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know damn well they're staying off

And if you don't shut up I'll send you some more of those pictures to prove it

Not again FFS

homer1.gif

Well "IrishFox" could mean you are from Leicester and living in Ireland. Although the Celtic bonding with HF made me think you were Irish. So how do you come to be so unfortunate as to follow us? (Hence me asking if you were Irish).

Im irish and living in Ireland and i dont know why i support Leicester but im proud that i do. Sometime somewhere when i was a kid i decided that Leicester were the team for me. Myself and my 11 year old son have flown over 5 times in the past year or so for games and we always enjoy the experience..:icon_bigg

Im irish and living in Ireland and i dont know why i support Leicester but im proud that i do. Sometime somewhere when i was a kid i decided that Leicester were the team for me. Myself and my 11 year old son have flown over 5 times in the past year or so for games and we always enjoy the experience..:icon_bigg

Good for you. :icon_bigg :038:

Irish

My advice would be to wait until you have posted somewhere in the region of 25,000 posts and attain Senior Member status.

With it comes the right to join the Inner Circle with the other SM's who all worship the devil and meet up at midnight every weekend at Bradgate Park to sacrifice small children.

Also, whatever you do, no matter what the circumstances, no matter how much pressure they put on you, do not admit to ever liking or having ever liked Ian Holloway. You have been warned.

Irish

My advice would be to wait until you have posted somewhere in the region of 25,000 posts and attain Senior Member status.

With it comes the right to join the Inner Circle with the other SM's who all worship the devil and meet up at midnight every weekend at Bradgate Park to sacrifice small children.

Also, whatever you do, no matter what the circumstances, no matter how much pressure they put on you, do not admit to ever liking or having ever liked Ian Holloway. You have been warned.

I registered with this forum yesterday just to vent my frustration and speak to like minded people. While i know that everyone is entitled to their opinion i am extremely disappointed with the amount of bulls**t that is written in here.

I expected to debate certain issues regarding the club with likeminded adults but from what ive read in here its 99% childish crap...

Actually, I think you may have a point.

:038: So you are like Fitz (another poster on here) who also supports us for no reason. :icon_bigg

You travel even further than me, I'm impressed. Don't let the lack of adult posting put you off from coming on here, sometimes we even get some insightful comments. :icon_wink

:038: So you are like Fitz (another poster on here) who also supports us for no reason. :icon_bigg

You travel even further than me, I'm impressed. Don't let the lack of adult posting put you off from coming on here, sometimes we even get some insightful comments. :icon_wink

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!:icon_wink

Try foxestalk.co.uk , they are much more grown up on that site, you will love it. In preperation before you sign up if you could have a quick think on what your favourite filling is on a jacket potato and your last 5 seasons stats on championship manager and you will be just fine.

Hey FKA, did she accept your proposal or did she tell you to **** off!

I Love this forum FACT.! ;) i'm leaving now:081:

Last edited:
ill see how disappointed i am with this forum......does anyone know anything about woodpigeons and them nesting :102::)

The breast is nice pan-fried with a few morels and a splash of madeira! You can make a rich stock from the carcass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669