Pre Match Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe NP needs to tweak the team slightly, especially in midfield. Im sure he will play Wellens against his old team but Fernandes or Abe must be close to being recalled, i like the idea of switching Dyer to the right and bringing in Schlupp. Although they beat Southampton last home game (who were notablly without Lambert) its a game we should at least draw, im going for a 1-2 win Beckford Schlupp

I assume you mean dropping Gallagher, to which I strongly disagree. Gallagher is the only player who looks like any sort of a goal threat atm. He's the last of our midfield/attacking 6 I'd want to drop right now.

Last edited:
2-1 to Doncaster i'll go for, Donny have come into a slight run of form lately, whereas we'll stay predictably average

He's kept 8 clean sheets in 15 games this season. One of them was against us.

That's a much better record than Schmeichel's.

Most of them were for Middlesbrough who have a much better defence than ours though and who don't seem to miss him in goal.

Last edited:
Let's face it he won't drop Wellens or King. I think maybe Fernandes in for Dyer will be the only change and we will grind out a 1-0 win courtesy of a goal from Beckford - he has to score one day !

Can I also say that Schlupp is totally wasted on the wings, he's a out and out striker

You said we should beat any side with him in goal, so the quality of the Middlesbrough defence is irrelevant.

It was just a throwaway comment, we should be beating a side like Doncaster at any rate.

I can see him putting Dyer on the bench and replacing him with Danns. Otherwise not much change (either in team or performance). Given how we normally fare against lower table teams I reckon a 1-0 win for Donny. NP will say how disappointed he is but will take some positives out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really not confident about our chances of a win this weekend. I expect a no thrills draw, like nearly every away match we've had all season.

On another note, Morissey is quite possibly the person I most hate in this world, so no brownie points from me Prof.

Morrisey is a foul and beastly coconut.

This will be the first time I've been to an away match on my own. Is anyone planning on going to a pub like the Tut'N'Shive? Real Sharapova recommended it.

I think Hazzman's right about this. We won't win. Nobody scores any goals. I know Nugent was at a 1 in 2 ratio at one stage, but let's face it, we're shite.

Hopefully those of us with more brain cells can now concede that spending masses of money, in itself, counts for absolutely f**k all. Are we as good as Norwich, Swansea, or QPR last season? No. Not even close.

Will posting this earn me it back again?

I've already sent my votes to BM, that just reassured me I made the right choice (and no, not for the **** of Year). I put you down as the Most Improved Poster as well, as you used to spout some serious shite on here (Hey I'm a Swede not an American, I can only do backhanded compliments). :icon_wink

That song has to be one of the Smiths songs that's been featured the most in other works (usually a cover version): John Lewis ad, final scene of This Is England and in the end of Extras Christmas Special as well.
On another note, Morissey is quite possibly the person I most hate in this world, so no brownie points from me Prof.

Morrisey is a foul and beastly coconut.
Who are these Morrisey and Morissey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey then you twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687