Pre Match Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team apart from the complete and utter feckwit Wellens. I don't really care who replaces him, to be honest

I doubt that will happen because NP likes wellens...giving him head every Friday night...

I would like to see Fernandez instead.

I feel this game could go anyway.

This will be the first time I've been to an away match on my own. Is anyone planning on going to a pub like the Tut'N'Shive? Real Sharapova recommended it.
Well I'll be there with a few fellow London Brancher's to meet a few mates. Should be walking through the door at 13.00 - line 'em up!

Last edited:
As long as there's a change in either shape or personnel I'll be happy. Team has looked complacent and need shaking up a bit.

I don't understand all this slating for Wellens, it isn't just him, it's the whole midfield that isn't of a good enough standard. From an all round point of view, the only one that has improved is King, who has definitely contributed more defensively than in previous seasons. Despite his slight decline in his goalscoring.

Dyer & Gallagher are far too inconsistent, more 'on his day he's brilliant' type of player & when it isn't their day don't really seem interested.

Gallagher has been scoring recently, for which I would definitely keep him in the side, as he's the only one who looks like he knows where the net is at the minute. He's the most technically gifted player we have, however, he doesn't seem to bother to use it too often.

Dyer again, on his day will tear defences and right backs to shreds with his pace, his days are also too few and far between.

The only hope is Nige can find another Mark Davies/Tom Cleverley or else the midfield is worryingly ineffective.

I don't understand all this slating for Wellens, it isn't just him, it's the whole midfield that isn't of a good enough standard. From an all round point of view, the only one that has improved is King, who has definitely contributed more defensively than in previous seasons. Despite his slight decline in his goalscoring.

Dyer & Gallagher are far too inconsistent, more 'on his day he's brilliant' type of player & when it isn't their day don't really seem interested.

Gallagher has been scoring recently, for which I would definitely keep him in the side, as he's the only one who looks like he knows where the net is at the minute. He's the most technically gifted player we have, however, he doesn't seem to bother to use it too often.

Dyer again, on his day will tear defences and right backs to shreds with his pace, his days are also too few and far between.

The only hope is Nige can find another Mark Davies/Tom Cleverley or else the midfield is worryingly ineffective.

Dyer has no end product no matter what day it is.

The type of match we need to win. 5 points behind the play-offs and we can't afford to be in a worse position going into Christmas.

Hopefully the Wellens/King pairing will be split up, would like to see Fernandes in.

Good following tomorrow and hopefully a good performance.

Depressing stuff, reading through most of this. It's amazing how quickly glasses fall below the half-full line after a 10-man defeat and a draw against Peterborough (who actually played quite well).

I fear the knives are already being sharpened for Pearson.

They actually played well and out did us. Nothing wrong with admitting sometimes the opposition play better than you.
I can accept any result if the team has given its all. I came away from the game feeling let down and much poorer.

I fear the knives are already being sharpened for Pearson.

They shouldn't be, this is the squad he's been left with, not his.

As the old saying goes: you can't polish a turd.

A few astute signings in January and we can still make the play-offs, but we shouldn't be expecting them with this squad.

Last edited:
2-0 defeat Sharp with a brace.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669