drummins safe house

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

aint boobs great.;)

Real Sharapova

aint boobs great.;)

Went to a boxing do organised by a charity I'm involved with last night. Towards the end of the evening, some of our " girls " that we hire in to sell the raffle tickets has trouble with the top halves of their rather skimpy outfits - i.e. they got their boobs out. If Alex was there he would have thought he had died and gone to heaven.;)

fcukcov

Went to a boxing do organised by a charity I'm involved with last night. Towards the end of the evening, some of our " girls " that we hire in to sell the raffle tickets has trouble with the top halves of their rather skimpy outfits - i.e. they got their boobs out. If Alex was there he would have thought he had died and gone to heaven.;)

sounds like a good night.:038:

Macky

Gruntled Member

did you get them in the ring boxing each other topless?

Real Sharapova

did you get them in the ring boxing each other topless?

No this was a " Classy " do, they were just earning a couple of extra bob with some of the punters. BTW, Frank Bruno, the President of our charity was there, and he seemed more than interested to strike up a conversation with said " laidies ";)

NN Fox

Lem Sip and topless ladies, what a nice relaxing thread. I feel really chilled now, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669