drummins safe house

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was weighing up going summer sundae on the sunday

it depends on the size of my hangover and (the admittedly unlikely event of) whether i pull on saturday night

Hello, this thread needs re-introducing.

Cant think of anything positive to say..., the dentist charged his normal price despite doing some work on my teeth.

My computer is half bust as the internet browser keeps cutting, I was asked to go with a few mates to go for a drink as one of the lads goes Uni on Sunday, I developed the shits (the suspect is a dodgy pint for Wolverhampton Speedway) and by 9.30pm, they cleared up a hour and half late.

My bollox are itching, I fear they are over heating with all the rage I am feeling

I am happy now, I am watching the Swedish League Speedway Semi-Final, First Leg for nowt.

I am more happy now as there has just been a montage of speedway rider-swedish bird-speedway rider-swedish bird-speedway rider-someone taking a picture=swedish bird-crowd shot with swedish bird in there-rider-swedish bird on deckchair.

Im bored shitless drawing a roof plan. wanna help me out with it newts im fecking bored!!

Thank you to the lovely bra-less brunette in Ikea in MK today who spent ages checking a draw whilst giving me an eyeful. top norks love. I soon forgot about being beaten by hull......

I'm hiding in here now for a couple of weeks - I can't take anymore of this takeover stuff anymore. Please feel free to join me.

Isnt that the beauty of this place? You can talk about what you like?? as long as you have someone to discuss it with you.

Isnt that the beauty of this place? You can talk about what you like?? as long as you have someone to discuss it with you.

Quite right, but I feel we are just going round in circles, and whichever way the bid business goes, it will be at least a couple of months IMO before it's sorted. It's doin' me 'ead in TBH.;)

Quite right, but I feel we are just going round in circles, and whichever way the bid business goes, it will be at least a couple of months IMO before it's sorted. It's doin' me 'ead in TBH.;)

Same here. If it goes on that long though I cant see it being Mandaric that ends up with the club.

Look at us even discussing it in here now :icon_bigg

Same here. If it goes on that long though I cant see it being Mandaric that ends up with the club.

Look at us even discussing it in here now :icon_bigg

Yes you are so feck off back to ''Mandaric scratches Arse'' or whatever the latest devlopement thread is......:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669