Empty Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

doolochfox

My cash is short , the ground is 1/3 empty. ST holders will berate me but how can the club fill the seats. The Sun are offering a deal, but along with Leeds we're not on the drop down list. The os site says we are, but flagged it a day after the offer began.

My cash is short , the ground is 1/3 empty. ST holders will berate me but how can the club fill the seats. The Sun are offering a deal, but along with Leeds we're not on the drop down list. The os site says we are, but flagged it a day after the offer began.

I'm not sure what your problem is. The official site tells you what you have to do here. Other than collecting the vouchers from the newspaper, The Sun has nothing to do with the process so there is no need to worry about what it says in the paper or on their website.

i am a sth and i would love to see the walkers bursting with fans even if it meens they get the tickets for the same price as i do , come on guys lets back the boys,

I tried to keep it under 5 lines. We've approx, 10000 seats empty at every home fixture. I was wondering if we could find a solution without upsetting ST holders.
The Sun's offer doesn't mention us on their list. So any errant fan looking for entertainment won't know of the offer.

We've approx, 10000 seats empty at every home fixture. I was wondering if we could find a solution without upsetting ST holders.

Sod it, just do it and don't worry about upsetting the bastards.

It's not as if it would be the first time..........

If we get to the state the Cov inbreds are in, massive stadium shite attendence, then start worrying

I tried to keep it under 5 lines We've approx, 10000 seats empty at every home fixture. I was wondering if we could find a solution without upsetting ST holders.
The Sun's offer doesn't mention us on their list. So any errant fan looking for entertainment won't know of the offer.

Why try and keep it under five lines when it needed more.

A post should be the length it needs. If it is repartee or humour it will usually be short. If you are passing an opinion on a complicated situation it will need to be longer.

If people do not wish to read for more than five lines then that is their decision. People are perfectly entitled to ignore a post.
I am not particularly interested in the one line banter, but other people enjoy it so good luck to them. Different people like different things.

Doolochfox I look forward to some profound 20 liners from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to point out that celery is very, very stringy. I don't feel the need to embellish this important point any further.

I rather had hoped that the Fosse Boys recruitment drive would be under way by now, but thats not the case.

I suppose that the empty seats will be filled when more success is shown on the pitch. Granted we had a great season last season, and the League 1 campaign was good fun to watch, but go back three or four years and it was utter, absolute dogshit. People will remember that.

A good year here, hopefully ending in the playoffs and I dare say that a few more people will start turning out.

Last edited:
As soon as we make the Prem,whenever that may be,all the tossers who couldn't give a stuff about the club will snap up every available season ticket & the rest of us will be scraping around trying to buy overpriced match tickets 3 or 4 times a season.We'll get to watch Bolton & Wigan.Tickets for Man Utd,Arsenal,Liverpool etc will be bundled in luxurious VIP corporate matchday packages & flogged off sharpish in the 1st weeks of the season.
Then if & when we have another bad patch ending in relegation we'll be welcomed back with open arms & told we are "the lifeblood of the club"

Such is the modern game.

I'd prefer 23,000 who are interested to 32,000 who are on a day trip personally, the sell us cheap tickets debate always comes up when the club starts looking like it's moving forward and worth going to see.

There are plenty of cheap tickets available for games like the evening matches on TV but the day trippers don't turn out because 'I'm paying for it on SKY and can have a beer whilst watching the game'

As soon as we make the Prem,whenever that may be,all the tossers who couldn't give a stuff about the club will snap up every available season ticket & the rest of us will be scraping around trying to buy overpriced match tickets 3 or 4 times a season.We'll get to watch Bolton & Wigan.Tickets for Man Utd,Arsenal,Liverpool etc will be bundled in luxurious VIP corporate matchday packages & flogged off sharpish in the 1st weeks of the season.
Then if & when we have another bad patch ending in relegation we'll be welcomed back with open arms & told we are "the lifeblood of the club"

Such is the modern game.

life blood of the team? 3 or 4 matches errrrmmmmm

Why try and keep it under five lines when it needed more.

A post should be the length it needs. If it is repartee or humour it will usually be short. If you are passing an opinion on a complicated situation it will need to be longer.

If people do not wish to read for more than five lines then that is their decision. People are perfectly entitled to ignore a post.
I am not particularly interested in the one line banter, but other people enjoy it so good luck to them. Different people like different things.

Doolochfox I look forward to some profound 20 liners from you.

This post clearly needed to be kept to three lines maximum. What a mouldy turd of a post - it's a bit like Blanche from Coronation Street having a wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566