Eng v SA

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd Test

Eng 26 -1

Another bad decision goes against England. We might have to take the lead from certain other countries and start calling the umpires cheats if it carries on like this!:icon_wink

27-2 now. Vaughan for a duck. God he’s crap at batting.

62-3

Strauss caught behind

SA tried to cheat him out two overs before by claiming for a dropped catch.

I can see us getting skittled out here!

We have also ignored all the english bowlers and added an aussie to the team. I bet Jessel is wetting himself :icon_bigg

He was born in England, doesn't Jessel think that's OK?

I take it back, been listening on the radio and it sounded like they were saying he was Australian. If he is born in England then fair play. Although i still dont know how he has made the team! :icon_conf

He was born in Grimsby but has lived in Australia for a number of years and was a roofer 2 years ago. He was discovered by an aussie side around 18 months ago.

Pattinson must be the most bizarre selection of recent times. I think there are at least a dozen bowlers who would deserve selection ahead of him. If we accept the selection is a horses-for-courses one because of the swing at headingley, surely the much more obvious choice would be Hoggard?

Pattinson had a good start to the season 2 months ago. early season at the biggest swinging ground in the country, hardly that much of a pedigree!

England in trouble at 150/6

Pattinson must be the most bizarre selection of recent times. I think there are at least a dozen bowlers who would deserve selection ahead of him. If we accept the selection is a horses-for-courses one because of the swing at headingley, surely the much more obvious choice would be Hoggard?

that's what I found bizzare, particularly also with the form of Simon Jones if they don't want to bring back Hoggy or Harmy.

If he's eligible, he's eligible. KP is South African, this guy is mainly Australian. No difference, apart from the fact that KP is the best batsman in England and this guy's played 11 first-class matches!

186/9 monty out. roofer in.

203 all gone. Could be a poor score but the wicket doesnt soudn up for much.

Can't believe none of the ex-pros on Sky spotted that bump in to Vaughans hands in real time! I did!!!

Amla was defo not out, but imo the decision should be left to those on the field and not some pissed off coach who as had the benefit of a replay in the dressing room. What next, send them back when they dont like an lbw decision:102:

Amla was defo not out, but imo the decision should be left to those on the field and not some pissed off coach who as had the benefit of a replay in the dressing room. What next, send them back when they dont like an lbw decision:102:

Totally agree BB. but then I'm totally against any video involvement in any sport.

bloody crap

vaughn must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673