England v Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely touch by heskey to set up the 5th

Kazakhsan weren't that bad really, especially great cross for their goal I thought..

Khazak were pretty good - two good attackers with speed. Defence was poor but not exploited.

Beckham is still the best passer of a ball

Lampard is a waste of space if Gerrard is playing

cole did very well going forward, his blunder was stupid but no more so than Upson's earlier.

Wasn't impressed with Rooney first half

Heskey was good but he never could score

Walcott had a good first 20 mins but died badly in the second half - didn't deserve the fan adulation

Rio was fine

Wes Brown - is he really the best we've got? did okay yesterday though.

Wright's son was good when he came on but too greedy - twice he could have slipped passes through to players for one on one with GK

Defoe looked the best I've seen him.

I sure Pleat called them Khakistani's at one point :icon_lol:

Personally I thought Gerrard was atrocious. Lampard was by far the better of the 2 and I never thought I'd say that.

I'd drop Gerrard to the subs bench for Belarus.

I didn't think Gerrard had a great game but when he's on Lampard is almost non-existent. I'd put gerrard in every time and put Lampard on the bench.

I didn't think Gerrard had a great game but when he's on Lampard is almost non-existent. I'd put gerrard in every time and put Lampard on the bench.

They are both great players. Great players should be adaptable. They should be able to play together. I'd tell both of the ****ers to sort it out if they ever want to see another England cap.

They don't know how to play without getting the ball. Great players are not always adaptable, they are just good at what they do - they expect others to adapt to them.

****in sick of hearing how wrong it was to boo ashley cole, the bloke is a little prick and should have to suffer abuse every time he is on the pitch. FA Director of Communications (what ever the **** that is) is on skysports slating fans for their ignorance, what a cock he is

****in sick of hearing how wrong it was to boo ashley cole, the bloke is a little prick and should have to suffer abuse every time he is on the pitch. FA Director of Communications (what ever the **** that is) is on skysports slating fans for their ignorance, what a cock he is

Bloke on talksport summed it up for me, it's not so much Ashley Cole the footballer, but Ashley Cole the person who seems to believe he is beyond reproach.

He seems to have little respect for everyone else.

Giving the ball away that they then scored from was just a final nail.

The bloke is a grade A tit,..........now his misses tits are a different matter.

I would have booed him.

You have to laugh at the sunday tabloids calling the booing a disgrace, they make a living out rubbishing England :icon_roll

Just like to add as well I thought Heskey was great, really deserved a goal, did alot for the team. Regarding the midfield, I thought Gerrard in particular had a poor game but I'd have him in there over Lampard any day, that guy has never performed for England - full stop and I personally would ditch him altogether.

Aye, the bloke resembles everything that's wrong with Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669