England vs NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

1st Innings: England 128/5. Suprised no English cricket supporter has started this thread, maybe its because NZ are not a great team so the arrogant English fans and media think it will be a walk in the park and no need to comment on such a game, not so much of a walk in the park is it :102:

Last edited:
Would it be equally as racist to say "annoying rag head"?

I'd rather be annoying then a ****. I've been to watch England play cricket before and by what I gathered on the whole, they were quite arrogant and disrespectful against other nations.

I'd rather be annoying then a ****. I've been to watch England play cricket before and by what I gathered on the whole, they were quite arrogant and disrespectful against other nations.
Really? And you think that's something that's unique to English cricket fans?

Really? And you think that's something that's unique to English cricket fans?

I found your media disrespectful to NZ; they virtually said NZ were shit and bragged about how superior your cricket players are to those of NZ. I think the bulk of English fans and the media heaps too much praise on your so called stars. England cricket team are not superior I just wish the mass of England fans and the media would respect the opposition more.

Last edited:
I found your media disrespectful to NZ; they virtually said NZ were shit and bragged about how superior your cricket players are to those of NZ. I think the bulk of English fans and the media heaps too much praise on your so called stars. England cricket team are not superior I just wish the mass of England fans and the media would respect the opposition more.
I largely agree with you, Jessel, so I don't really wish to get into an argument with you.

But you will get your point across much better if you drop the "I hate English people" image that you portray.

I largely agree with you, Jessel, so I don't really wish to get into an argument with you.

But you will get your point across much better if you drop the "I hate English people" image that you portray.

I don't hate English people. I would be on a muslim forum on how to blow up England if i did. I just have a hatred for most media and fickle English fans. I find most English players over paid and over rated. Hurts me too see better players in different nations getting paid far less. (this was before the IPL)

I wouldnt have thought there was really any debate that most of Englands players are superior to NZ's. You only need to look at the rankings to find that out oh and the fact that England lead the series :icon_wink

Last edited:
I wouldnt have thought there was really any debate that mot of Ebglands players are superior to NZ's. You only need to look at the rankings to find that out oh and the fact that England lead the series :icon_wink

Maybe so. But that doesn't excuse writing NZ off. (Bloody England fight back now, they will probably get 250, which isn't shy off the average amount of runs scored on that ground).

Maybe so. But that doesn't excuse writing NZ off. (Bloody England fight back now, they will probably get 250, which isn't shy off the average amount of runs scored on that ground).

I personaly havem't seen anyone writing NZ off. Although to be fair they are a one man team, without Vettori I doubt they'd get anywhere.

NZ - bunch of country bumpkins, should be playing Bangladesh.

273-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570