Ndidi is not a ****ing attacking midfielder

KDH still can’t ****ing pass a ball

Albrighton is done

McAteer promising but not ready

Daka is not a ****ing football player, full stop. Just **** right off

Absolute ****ing dog filth

He looks utterly ****ed off every time he's interviewed

He looks utterly ****ed off every time he's interviewed
Doesn’t look like he’s happy at all, this is why I am reserving judgement on his ability. Let’s hope the players he needs come in and he can get us playing the football he wants because at times it looks better than Homeywomeypants’ Saturday morning breakfast sarnie

Dewsbury-Hall on Maresca: "I'll keep putting the work in, keep learning from the manager and all the management staff and look forward to the coming weeks. I feel like the Manager has come in and he's been a breath of fresh air.
“He plays the exact football I want to play. I love the way he wants to play. And I just feel like lads need to just soak it all in and take all the information we can, because if we master this, then you're seeing what teams can do.
“Like last year, Man City, Brighton. You look like a top team, so I'm personally very excited, and I'm just going to be working as hard as I can every day to get the best out myself and the best out of my team-mates.”

Hopefully he’s trying to teach him how to pass the ****ing ball to own of his own players

KDH is massively one footed so I expect a fair bit of work is required but good on him, sounds like he gives a ****.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663