Eriksson handed £10m to land Heskey and Given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heskey starts for Villa against Blackburn this morning (as does Given).

Obviously just there proving their fitness before we close the deal

Excellent

Emile will sign for Leicester - but not yet. He isn't quite old enough. Give it four or five more years and he will be powering down the right wing like it was 1995 all over again.

Shay Given on the other hand is past it - if he wasn't good enough to be first choice for Man City, he ain't good enough for us. We've got Wealey as back up already you know.

Emile will sign for Leicester - but not yet. He isn't quite old enough. Give it four or five more years and he will be powering down the right wing like it was 1995 all over again.

I don't want to get really old.

Last edited:
Still not old enough to imagine Heskey racing down the wing again. Or anywhere else, for that matter.
:icon_wink

Bruno-o - Bruno- o - Bruno- o.

Never mind Heskey - I'm old enough to imagine Jimmy Walsh racing down the wing, well more like down the middle to be accurate!

Bruno-o - Bruno- o - Bruno- o.

Never mind Heskey - I'm old enough to imagine Jimmy Walsh racing down the wing, well more like down the middle to be accurate!

BRUNO! BRUNO! - there definitely was no secondary 'O' mate.

BRUNO! BRUNO! - there definitely was no secondary 'O' mate.

I think that the Bruno chant sounded as if there was a circumflex over the 'O'. Unfortunately I no longer have access to a keyboard with this character so I used the secondary 'O' as an alternative. Still wouldn't want to see Heskey back tho' - it would end in a disappointment for all concerned.

I think that the Bruno chant sounded as if there was a circumflex over the 'O'. Unfortunately I no longer have access to a keyboard with this character so I used the secondary 'O' as an alternative. Still wouldn't want to see Heskey back tho' - it would end in a disappointment for all concerned.

ALT+0244 is your friend.

And I agree - there was definitely a second 'o' sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566