EU referendum

• Remain

• Leave

• Undecided

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we push through with this. Look at Scotland at the moment. They want to stay in the EU but it's looking unlikely because Spain and France oppose it. How is that good for Scotland? They can't get what they want because Spain and France oppose it. **** having to agree with 27 other countries on what's best for your country. Hopefully they have the courage to stick with Britain. The pound may drop, the markets may tumble but in the long run this is going to be for the best.

Last edited:
He's had seven goes at becoming an MP. I wonder if he gets some sort of prize for that.

I believe he got more votes in the recent general election than David 'Screaming Lord' Sutch did in total in his 39 attempts.

That man is a raging idiot and well known as one.

Always best to check out swivel eyed loons of this vintage along the lines of "What did you do in the [Vietnam] war, daddy?" This one spent his years of combat in the state national guard (see George W etc), about equivalent to an afternoon picking up litter in the service of his country. Advocating a failed divisive neocon agenda is about as helpful.

Please show me where you predicted this.
Don't be ridiculous. A prediction is not a necessity in regards to surprise, or lack thereof.

Besides, if I had a website that included some major lies, and then I actually won so was going to be held accountable to them, I'd want the evidence gone pretty quickly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36679481

Credit ratings for the EU now also cut.

Also shit news. Given that the leave lot are now looking to seek deals with them. Nobody knows how it will go in the long run but the fact neither side want to be PM after causing a shit storm doesn't bode well. As it stands our country has been played for a cock waving contest where both men have lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669