EU referendum

• Remain

• Leave

• Undecided

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Gove is still saying the £350m is a gross figure paid to the EU.

Which it is and is therefore not a lie.

Remain are from Mars and Leave are from Venus.

Nope. It's still a gross lie.

You've got the wrong distinction. It's between those who believe that even Tories should try and tell the truth, and those that are happy with any old lies provided they aid their cause.

Which it is and is therefore not a lie.

Is it though?

If the politicians don't even know what the true net figure is, how are you or I supposed to know what it is?

**** it.Withdraw your savings & buy gold.Time to ride out the storm.

0.25% base rate on the way & likely to stay for a LOOOOOOONG time,follwed at some point by negative interest (have to love banks don't you?...because if you don't they'll murder your children)

Then the rotors whirl & helicopter money comes in & we all get to pretend things are fine again.The rich get richer,the poor fill the gutters & it's all the fault of that bloke on the corner who did some work on the side for 40 quid in hand.
He's wrecked the country.Lynch him.It's all his fault.Him & those ****ing filthy immigrints (spelling courtesy of Britain First) coming over here,stealing our shit jobs that we wouldn't do & claiming a million quid a week in benefits all at the same time.
Send em all home,then good honest,decent English people can get paid 4 grand a week to sort spuds in a warehouse.

Normal service resumed in our green & pleasant land.

Wow, just wow.

Why are posted on here so aggressive about this and so blinkered one way or the other?

There were lies on both sides and it was up to all voters to decide how they wished to cast their vote.

Jesus, anyone would think politicians never lied.

Interesting in the way of all Tory policy.The shortfall will have to be made up from somewhere.Lets take a wild ****ing guess who'll be stumping up extra.
Either more money out of the pockets of you & I or more gutting of services,benefits,wages etc.Business as usual.

I'm expecting George to slip in an announcement dropping the election pledges on no raise in income tax and VAT soon (Chilcot day this Wednesday a good day to bury bad news, to coin a phrase).

Nice to see that Boris Johnson is in full control of the facts. Shortly after he said this morning " the pound was stable " it plunged to a new low for the day, hitting a 31 year low against the dollar.
1.300 against the dollar now, a new low. Property investment companies now lining up to stop people taking their money out. Time to don the old tin hat I think.

1.300 against the dollar now, a new low. Property investment companies now lining up to stop people taking their money out. Time to don the old tin hat I think.

Short term pain

We'll really reap the benefits when we stop all those damn immigints from coming in and stealing all our jobs, women and fags

Be patient

Good old Labour, as good in the old days at spending money they don't have as they are these days. :grin: As usual The Tories come in to clean up their mess. We could really do with a Thatcher now. She was very much against what the EU is striving towards. Interesting to note she was originally quite pro-Europe when it was just a trading bloc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669