F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get upset with each other about Car Racing,whatever next ? This place is so full of hate nowadays

It's the first time I've commented on it.
Who's deleted my insult at Duzza!!!!, the cnut deserved it FFS!!!!!

EDITED BY A SPINELESS FAN THAT CAN'T SPELL

Last edited by a moderator:
Duzza, you've got a fan that can't spell and can offer nothing constructive either :icon_roll
Thick fcuker's too spineless to leave his name too.

Why should i have left my name?
Why?, because if an opinion is anonymous, it's nigh on worthless to me. Some opinions have clout just from the person that gives them, so in hindsight I see why you never piped up.

As for your reasoning behind the complaint, of course it was "unessecary", everything about this site is "unessecary". I don't always deal in "necessary", it's boring.

If that was all you had to contribute, I'm surprised you made the effort.

Why?, because if an opinion is anonymous, it's nigh on worthless to me. Some opinions have clout just from the person that gives them, so in hindsight I see why you never piped up.

As for your reasoning behind the complaint, of course it was "unessecary", everything about this site is "unessecary". I don't always deal in "necessary", it's boring.

If that was all you had to contribute, I'm surprised you made the effort.

it has edited by scarboroughfox in the post in blue doesnt it when you edit a post?

Who's deleted my insult at Duzza!!!!, the cnut deserved it FFS!!!!!

EDITED BY A SPINELESS FAN THAT CAN'T SPELL
I've got an infraction for this post :icon_roll, I never mentioned anybody, I didn't know who sent me that message and therefore I can't be guilty of abusing another member.

Scarby, I'm not asking for this infraction to be removed, I'm asking permission to justify it, so here goes.

Scarby, you are a cnut, and a simple cnut at that. If you wish to take the moral high ground with me, do it with the common courtesy I deserve, and that is in the open, and with the correct spelling!!.

You are a cnut, and it's cnuts like you that are making my life on this site miserable. In the real grown up world, you'd have your fcuking head smashed in for this type of childish behaviour. Not by me I hasten to add, I'd just laugh at you and piss on you.

There you go, thanks for the opportunity and we're now level. Cnut

Scarborough Fox said:
Dear Melton Fox,

You have received a warning at Talking Balls Leicester City Forum.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

stop with the insults
-------

Original Post:
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=654783
Quote:
Duzza, you've got a fan that can't spell and can offer nothing constructive either :icon_roll
Thick fcuker's too spineless to leave his name too.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Talking Balls Leicester City Forum

I've got an infraction for this post :icon_roll, I never mentioned anybody, I didn't know who sent me that message and therefore I can't be guilty of abusing another member.

Scarby, I'm not asking for this infraction to be removed, I'm asking permission to justify it, so here goes.

Scarby, you are a cnut, and a simple cnut at that. If you wish to take the moral high ground with me, do it with the common courtesy I deserve, and that is in the open, and with the correct spelling!!.

You are a cnut, and it's cnuts like you that are making my life on this site miserable. In the real grown up world, you'd have your fcuking head smashed in for this type of childish behaviour. Not by me I hasten to add, I'd just laugh at you and piss on you.

There you go, thanks for the opportunity and we're now level. Cnut

Melts that first infraction was given by Bob, i edited the post as you called Durham a you dictatorial pri*k - out of order in my opinon

why are you having a right go at me for, i had no problem with you Melts till now. In fact i quite liked you.

I laugh at your attempt to be hard!

A lot of people with ants in their pants today. :icon_bigg

Melts that first infraction was given by Bob, i edited the post as you called Durham a you dictatorial pri*k - out of order in my opinon

why are you having a right go at me for, i had no problem with you Melts till now. In fact i quite liked you.

I laugh at your attempt to be hard!
Scarby, I recieved negative feedback and a one word spelling mistake from a member who chose to remain anonymous. I chose to have a dig at this person.

It was you who then gave me the infraction for abusing nobody, but that nobody now appears to be you. I won't explain it again as I'm busy trying to explain quantam physics to my three year old daughter, and TBH, I'm having more success than I appear to be having here.

I have also received another three infractions last night, making a total of five over the weekend. Because my behaviour or posting style hasn't changed, I put it down to too many people massaging their own egos and powertripping in a world that isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669