F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarby, I recieved negative feedback and a one word spelling mistake from a member who chose to remain anonymous. I chose to have a dig at this person.

It was you who then gave me the infraction for abusing nobody, but that nobody now appears to be you. I won't explain it again as I'm busy trying to explain quantam physics to my three year old daughter, and TBH, I'm having more success than I appear to be having here.

I have also received another three infractions last night, making a total of five over the weekend. Because my behaviour or posting style hasn't changed, I put it down to too many people massaging their own egos and powertripping in a world that isn't real.

1) i didnt correct spelling
2) i didnt give you negative feedback
3) i asked you in a post to stop having a dig a Duzza, now you turned on me like a little child
4) I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE FIRST INFRACTION i gave you one when you started calling me a c**t and a Thick fcuker's too spineless to leave his name too which was way out of order and an insult.

get a grip Melton and grow up

Last edited:
1) i didnt correct spelling
2) i didnt give you negative feedback
Quite clearly a misunderstanding. The person I was calling Duzza's "fan", left me negative feedback/repuation. I hadn't even noticed you editing my post. I thought you were confessing to leaving me the feedback/reputation
3) i asked you in a post to stop having a dig a Duzza, now you turned on me like a little child
No you didn't FFS, get to grips with this Scarby or go and argue with somebody on your level.
4) I DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE FIRST INFRACTION i gave you one when you started calling me a c**t and a Thick fcuker's too spineless to leave his name too which was way out of order and an insult.
I never once said you gave me the first infraction, argue the points Scabby and stop making shit up!!!!, I called the person names who left me the feedback/reputation, not you. Which as I've now established was a misunderstanding between me and you.

get a grip Melton and grow up
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd call you a "spanner" and one of the most stupid people I have ever met in my life. But it's not nice to call people that, no matter how much I agree with it or not, so I won't call you it at all.

This is pathetic

Quite clearly a misunderstanding. The person I was calling Duzza's "fan", left me negative feedback/repuation. I hadn't even noticed you editing my post. I thought you were confessing to leaving me the feedback/reputation
No you didn't FFS, get to grips with this Scarby or go and argue with somebody on your level.
I never once said you gave me the first infraction, argue the points Scabby and stop making shit up!!!!, I called the person names who left me the feedback/reputation, not you. Which as I've now established was a misunderstanding between me and you.

If I thought I could get away with it, I'd call you a "spanner" and one of the most stupid people I have ever met in my life. But it's not nice to call people that, no matter how much I agree with it or not, so I won't call you it at all.

you bore me Melton you really do!

how you can call me stupid is beyond me when you dont even know me.

I laughed at the line you wrote and i quote 'I called the person names who left me the feedback/reputation' you belong in the playground Melton, grow up! most stopped name calling when they reached their 10th birthday!

grow up! most stopped name calling when they reached their 10th birthday!
Only the ones that were inferior and couldn't justify the name calling.

Like you Scarbs, I'm bored. Bored of you, bored of this whole pathetic little episode, and bored of the whole selective infraction bollocks. Names are called all day long on here, like it or not. Why I'm singled out is beyond me.

ps, It's because I don't like your little gay choir singing programme and I took the piss out of you aint it, you've taken it personal. You felt like you were being bullied and when you thught the bully wasn't looking you stook your tongue out didn't you?

Now do your little moderators job and move all this shit to somewhere relevant, and do your very best to not give it a jovial little title.

Bored & gone.

Only the ones that were inferior and couldn't justify the name calling.

Like you Scarbs, I'm bored. Bored of you, bored of this whole pathetic little episode, and bored of the whole selective infraction bollocks. Names are called all day long on here, like it or not. Why I'm singled out is beyond me.

ps, It's because I don't like your little gay choir singing programme and I took the piss out of you aint it, you've taken it personal. You felt like you were being bullied and when you thught the bully wasn't looking you stook your tongue out didn't you?

Now do your little moderators job and move all this shit to somewhere relevant, and do your very best to not give it a jovial little title.

Bored & gone.

Is nothing to do with what i watch on TV i couldn't really care less if you didn't watch it, i enjoyed it and so that of course makes me gay i suppose. I was asked to edit the post by a another mod.

I don't know why you are just having a dig at me when i know 4 others have given you infractions.

im closing this thread.

Melton if you have anything else to say i suggest you PM it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669