Family's dream holiday in ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.
But unfortunately in this day and age they are going to hear it in the Playground,some would argue that its better they know the facts rather than what they hear.Some children go to idyllic Schools where they won't hear anything of the kind but i'd imagine its a different story in the inner cities etc

id imagine at 6yrs old they talk about power rangers/batman/football/princesses etc etc etc

I assume this is what you're talking about, YV?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7622708.stm

It looks like it's optional for schools to buy these "comics", and I suspect that of those who do, and who distribute them to their pupils to take home, many will just get binned or ignored by the parents.

If thats the case then its a little different than teaching them Sex Education

If thats the case then its a little different than teaching them Sex Education

its a sex education booklet so yes theyre teaching kids about sex from the ages of 6, kids are inquisitive and ask loads of questions so this booklet will possibly snowball but imo they shouldnt know about things like that at 6yrs old

its a sex education booklet so yes theyre teaching kids about sex from the ages of 6, kids are inquisitive and ask loads of questions so this booklet will possibly snowball but imo they shouldnt know about things like that at 6yrs old

So are they actually having Sex Education Lessons,is it compulsory? Unfortunately its not a nice World,they shouldn't know about War and killing each other and violence etc but it doesn't stop their parents letting them play Computer games that encourage it.I agree with you but I just don't think we live in that idyllic World anymore

So are they actually having Sex Education Lessons,is it compulsory? Unfortunately its not a nice World,they shouldn't know about War and killing each other and violence etc but it doesn't stop their parents letting them play Computer games that encourage it.I agree with you but I just don't think we live in that idyllic World anymore
These games ensure they have correct age limits on and have to comply to strict policing.

However, they can't account for stupid and irresponsible parents.

These games ensure they have correct age limits on and have to comply to strict policing.

However, they can't account for stupid and irresponsible parents.

Of which there are quite a lot now

Anyway I have no children so I'll shut up and get back to Editing peoples posts

Last edited:
Its not a particularly demanding list. I'm sure all three of my daughters have met those criteria.

They've never been ill and had to take a day off?

They've never been ill and had to take a day off?

FFS are you being deliberately thick? If you can't see the difference between being unavoidable ill and taking your kid out of school deliberately to have a holiday then this whole thread is pointless.

FFS are you being deliberately thick? If you can't see the difference between being unavoidable ill and taking your kid out of school deliberately to have a holiday then this whole thread is pointless.
I think he's taking my list as literal, and not applying an ounce of common sense to it.

The same approach he appears to take to life

You know me that well do you?

Of course the blind following of a foolish law would not equate to the blind following of a definition within a post.

Beighton, no need to get personal, open your eyes, open your mind. I could even be wrong you know, but I'm guessing I've had more contact with educational systems throughout Europe than you have. what age are your kids?

Last edited:
going off on a different tangent theres talk about teaching kids as young as 6 sex education at schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

children_condom1.JPG

hongkongsexeducationtoys.jpg

You know me that well do you?

Of course the blind following of a foolish law would not equate to the blind following of a definition within a post.

Beighton, no need to get personal, open your eyes, open your mind. I could even be wrong you know, but I'm guessing I've had more contact with educational systems throughout Europe than you have. what age are your kids?

what the **** has any of that got to do with his point?

Last edited by a moderator:
brtinging the 2 arguments running on here together, I think FIF may be on to something. Take your 6 year olds off to Ibiza, take them out at night, and they'll get instant sex education.

brtinging the 2 arguments running on here together, I think FIF may be on to something. Take your 6 year olds off to Ibiza, take them out at night, and they'll get instant sex education.
You can't make babies with the kind of sex you get in Ibiza.

brtinging the 2 arguments running on here together, I think FIF may be on to something. Take your 6 year olds off to Ibiza, take them out at night, and they'll get AIDS

sounds fun

by 6 aren't they too old for Ibiza nights?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670