FIFA 10 January Transfer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

I read somewhere this was being released today, and when i turned my pc on it did say an update was available. However there doesn't appear to be any transfers? Anyone else know anything about this?

Im also waiting for this transfer update.

All 7 of the transfers that happened in January. :icon_roll

I have been a geek and sorted out all the English transfers - even given all the players correct player numbers. :icon_bigg

How are people doing on this anyway? Anyone playing the be a pro mode or manager mode? Maybe we can have a FIFA thread as well as the Football Manager thread?

I have been a geek and sorted out all the English transfers - even given all the players correct player numbers. :icon_bigg

How are people doing on this anyway? Anyone playing the be a pro mode or manager mode? Maybe we can have a FIFA thread as well as the Football Manager thread?

Im doing a league with Bolton, its good but still far too unrealistic to take seriously. I had Heskey & Crouch up front, imagine that coming at ya!

Its enjoyable but i play it for the sake of it after 6-7 seasons.

Im doing a league with Bolton, its good but still far too unrealistic to take seriously. I had Heskey & Crouch up front, imagine that coming at ya!

Its enjoyable but i play it for the sake of it after 6-7 seasons.

Yeah I know what you mean, I do hope they make things more realistic.

I'm City, just won the Championship, Middlesbrough were 3 goals behind, both finished on 102 points.

Fryatt and James Beattie upfront. Tomas Cerny in goal, and Andy Driver down the left are my other key signings.

I personally don't ever really enjoy the competitions/manager modes on games like fifa and pes-I hardly ever lose to the computer so it feels like a bit of a pointless exercise. Much prefer just playing on xbox live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669