Fitness, Gym and Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive lost 2 stone over the past 2months just by eating the right food and swimming so i dont give a shit it works end of ;)

I didnt know you had a rockery garden, some people are right bastards nicking the big expensive stones

I went to gym last week.

I said "Mr Nasium, Can you teach me to do the splits?"

He said "how flexible are you?"

I said "I can't make tuesdays"

A Tim Vine 'classic'.

Because you gave the impression that those of us who voiced our disdain were less than charming
It was the manner in which the disdain was voiced I was referring to. That doesn't mean that I think that going to the gym makes you more charming, so I don't see how you can come to that conclusion, and I'm a woman which means that I should be able not to just read between the lines, but make up a completely new chapter in the process! :icon_lol:

i have started drinking protein shakes

got my cross trainer this morning but its only half built up cant get 1 of the big screws in so im gonna have to leave it til mr yv gets home :icon_roll

got my cross trainer this morning but its only half built up cant get 1 of the big screws in so im gonna have to leave it til mr yv gets home :icon_roll

Im surprised you are having problems fitting a big screw in YV…….

(sorry had to be said)

:icon_lol: ive got one in ok but the other i cant do its either the screw thats too big or the hole thats too small:)

I'm sure you don't need to excercise YV, I have visions of you being the type of bird I would go for if I was more appealing to the ladies, and indeed to fantasize over constantly. You musn't change!!!

Right, enough of the compliments, I'm off to wank over my Lisa Riley and Michelle McManus pictures again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669