Football manager 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

is the game any good? i got tired of last years very easily, and after short time of playing the demo wasn't greatly impressed (due to the indepth confidence balls up that happened even though i had a 100% record) but may give it a go

Lako42

Im about to let it enter my system.

joe501

Just ordered mine online.
How are Leicester in the game? Got any money to spend this time?

Lako42

My god it's great

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
How long till there is a pirated version we can all 'get on' like some cheap, not-long-dead, confirmed-reasonably-disease-free, hussy?
I'm trying to get hold of one as we speak, I'll let you know about it's credentials after it's poisoned my computer.

indierich06

Milan gave me a big fat transfer budget of £0 on the demo! Fortunately, I was able to restructure the wage budget so I ended up with £1.5 mil.

Blaby blue blood

Those of you who ordered theirs through play.com, did it come today? I was hoping mine would come yesterday but no such luck, not had chance to check post today tho.

Lako42

Those of you who ordered theirs through play.com, did it come today? I was hoping mine would come yesterday but no such luck, not had chance to check post today tho.

yea mine did and i only ordered it on wed night

Willlow

Can anybody tell me if they have seen the price of this is the high street shops? Most online sites are £24.99 but I want to be able to play it tomorrow.

City Fan

Can anybody tell me if they have seen the price of this is the high street shops? Most online sites are £24.99 but I want to be able to play it tomorrow.

Morrisons sell it for £22.99

pipes

Got mine from Asda for £24.71. Been playing ALL day! Got to Christmas 07 - we are top of the league, Weso and DJ are awesome. Clive Clarke is banned from playing until May 2008... very bizarre... Milan gave me 150k to spend initially but I asked for more funds in November and got given £3m! Off to play West Ham away in the FA cup 3rd round.... Ciao.x

indierich06

I dunno if I'm just extremely unlucky, but I'm two games into my campaign with Leicester and I have had SEVEN goals disallowed! Bloody ridiculous!

SwedeFox

I dunno if I'm just extremely unlucky, but I'm two games into my campaign with Leicester and I have had SEVEN goals disallowed! Bloody ridiculous!

It's one of quite many bugs, I think I'll wait for the first patch before I start to play seriously.

Lako42

Pre-ordered mine weeks ago, was dispatched Tues and didnt arrive till friday, not pleased.

Id be complaining, although they will use the postal strike as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669