Football thugs aka wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how there is a disproportionately large amount from North west Leicestershire, specifically Coalville!

Funny how there is a disproportionately large amount from North west Leicestershire, specifically Coalville!
I suspect the ones from the centre of Leicester travelled on Fox Travel and weren't clever enough to make their way from the ground.

The sentences seem a exceptionally harsh, not defending the idiots, but they kept it well away from the football, no weapons involved, just two sets of morons have a good old fashioned punch up. No one was seriously hurt, and no innocent by standers were even touched

If they were not "football fans" it would not have made the papers and not even made it to court.

Crazy

Last edited:
The senteces seem a exceptionally harsh, not defending the idiots, but they kept it well away from the football, no weapons involved, just two sets of morons have a good old fashioned punch up. No one was seriously hurt, and no innocent by standers were even touched

If they were not "football fans" it would not have made the papers and not even made it to court.

Crazy
I never looked at it like that, they should be commended for their responsible behaviour :038: I hope they can forgive me for at first thinking they were low life filthy scumbags.

BG, you've been too harsh, these men are fine upstanding citizens of our county and we should be rightly proud of them.

I tip my hat to them.

I never looked at it like that, they should be commended for their responsible behaviour :038: I hope they can forgive me for at first thinking they were low life filthy scumbags.

BG, you've been too harsh, these men are fine upstanding citizens of our county and we should be rightly proud of them.

I tip my hat to them.

Oh you are a drama queen Melts, you remind me of my mrs, no middle ground with you, they are either wankers or need to be commended, could not be possible that even though they are idiots a prison sentence for a punch up seems a little harsh IMO.

Oh you are a drama queen Melts, you remind me of my mrs, no middle ground with you, they are either wankers or need to be commended, could not be possible that even though they are idiots a prison sentence for a punch up seems a little harsh IMO.
To be honest, I was mild mannered on you. I was using a method known as sarcasm, hence my totally opposing viewpoints.

I really wanted to tell you that you were talking like and a complete and utter c**t and to even remotely attempt to defend these idiots makes you look very thick and very foolish (IMO).

These "people" were fighting in a public area where members of the public were put at risk, how you feel that is defendable is beyond me.

It's people these that stop people going to football matches, it's people like these that give football a bad name. For the sake of the game's image it's great to see these people dealt with properly.

If you think their behaviour is acceptable, or that they have been treated unfairly then you shock me. I thought people who posted on this forum were human beings, I was wrong, some are clearly animals.

Why? The terms given out are not harsh enough

They send people to prison for loads of things which seem stupid, or keep people in prison longer than others who have committed the same crime, take Harry Roberts for example,

The sentences seem a exceptionally harsh, not defending the idiots, but they kept it well away from the football, no weapons involved, just two sets of morons have a good old fashioned punch up. No one was seriously hurt, and no innocent by standers were even touched

....and bricks are not weapons? I once saw someone cop a brick on the head and they ended up in hospital for 3 weeks and over 75 stitches.

Why? The terms given out are not harsh enough

They send people to prison for loads of things which seem stupid, or keep people in prison longer than others who have committed the same crime, take Harry Roberts for example,
I think he's also confusing a "punch up", with pre planned violent crime.

Last edited:
To be honest, I was mild mannered on you. I was using a method known as sarcasm, hence my totally opposing viewpoints.

I really wanted to tell you that you were talking like and a complete and utter c**t and to even remotely attempt to defend these idiots makes you look very thick and very foolish (IMO).

I didn't think you cared about other people's opinions or what they thought of yours.

Having not read the article nor half of the posts I'd like to say that I think the sentence is biased because it was linked to football. A drunken street fight at new year would be unlikely to get the same sentence and would be far more publically endangering. So what sentence did they get? perhaps I'll look later.

I didn't think you cared about other people's opinions or what they thought of yours.

Having not read the article nor half of the posts I'd like to say that I think the sentence is biased because it was linked to football. A drunken street fight at new year would be unlikely to get the same sentence and would be far more publically endangering. So what sentence did they get? perhaps I'll look later.

The difference is that this one was pre-planned and not the result of drunken spontaneity.

I believe consenting adults should be allowed to go to a designated place and beat the crap out of each other without being prosecuted by law as long as they pay all related medical bills themselves.
I've long thought that our society needs this type of sport and would be willing to pay towards the medical bills to watch.

(I won't add any smilies so as not to further annoy some posters).

I believe consenting adults should be allowed to go to a designated place and beat the crap out of each other without being prosecuted by law

Take up boxing then.

FFS, we are supposed to be living in a civilised society.

The difference is that this one was pre-planned and not the result of drunken spontaneity.

Drunkeness is pre-planned and those who get drunk know if that makes them violent or sleepy or dancers etc... Drunkeness is no excuse, it's a far worse crime than sanely pre-planned violence. It can injure and kill indiscriminately - e.g. Drink driving - those people should be put away for longer than murderers.

Take up boxing then.

FFS, we are supposed to be living in a civilised society.

Boxing is far too clean and protected. fights to the death, bare knuckle all ins - that's what we need. We don't live in a civilised society - have you seen how we care for others? We live in a monetary society.

I care about right from wrong, and I never once said I don't care about other people's opinions in my discussion last week with Camberwell Fox, which I believe to be what you are referring to.

A drunken street fight isn't pre arranged, and it is carried out whilst the person isn't fully compos mentis, and does nothing towards damaging the image of my sport/club.

These people are representing my club, likewise so am I. I am automatically branded as one of those people. They planned that fight.

On a drunken night out, you won't be encountering children out shopping with their parents, you're in an adult environment.

How this can can be compared to a drunken scrap is beyond me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670