Forest and them wanting personal details...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

Went into the Supporters Club before todays game to pay up dues etc. And found out that for some reason, Forest have asked LCFC to provide the names and addresses of all the STH who buy tickets for the upcoming game, and to add the seat number next to each name.

Not at all sure I like the idea of having to do this to buy an away ticket and am wondering if Forest are expecting any trouble inside the ground, and will have the cameras ready to pick people out.

Last edited:
Went into the Supporters Club before todays game to pay up dues etc. And found out that for some reason, Forest have asked LCFC to provide the names and addresses of all the STH who buy tickets for the upcoming game, and to add the seat number next to each name.

Not at all sure I like the idea of having to do this to buy an away ticket and am wondering if Forest are expecting any trouble inside the ground, and will have the cameras ready to pick people out.

1) how would LCFC know if a STH buys from Forest?
2) are they gonna send us their STHs?
3) if they do this, i think we should start annoying forest by asking for details of city fans under the data protection act
4) er.....feck off forest

Last edited:
My first reaction to this also concerned data protection. I wouldn't have thought they could pass on your details to a third party without asking you. Do STH's agree to this when they buy their ticket?

What if your parents are lending their season tickets to you to get two tickets for your mates? Whose details do you give??!! Mental

What if your parents are lending their season tickets to you to get two tickets for your mates? Whose details do you give??!! Mental

Presumably you already knew what names you were going to give anyway, seeing as this information is collected every time you purchase a ticket.

Not the same names on the season tickets though. Not been a problem before as details have not been required!!

I dont think it is likely. The Police organises these things well in advance and only changed the kick off time in recent weeks. So why would they do this knowing they've 'ok'd; an EDL march for the same day??!! We'll be fine

Having read all the Notts press about this march, we are stuffed arent we? How can they police our game and a march in the City Centre at the same time as both are planned for a 1pm start!!

Great organisation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469