Forest and them wanting personal details...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea fans (and no doubt others) have had to show photo ID to buy tickets from their club for their last 2 visits to Forest so it is obviously Forest policy and nothing to do with EDL or such like.

Wouldn't it be nice if the hoolies from Leics and the trees joined forces and went and ****ed over the EDL. If they're gonna insist on childish hooliganism, it could at least be put to good use :cool:

Daft. Known hooligans would never take out a ticket in their own name.

At Juventus you have to register yourself to buy tickets. At the ground at the turnstiles you have to show picture ID and when you scan the match ticket your name comes up on an LED board. That would be very difficult to bypass.

Wouldn't it be nice if the hoolies from Leics and the trees joined forces and went and ****ed over the EDL. If they're gonna insist on childish hooliganism, it could at least be put to good use :cool:

and what happens if the so called hoolies are sympathetic towards the EDL?

Wouldn't it be nice if the hoolies from Leics and the trees joined forces and went and ****ed over the EDL.

I think many of them are more likely to join with the EDL.

Got one ticket today and apparently there is an issue with student tickets anyone heard anything about this?

Probably too late to postpone it now but the plod are whining like stuck pigs. Something about having to do the job they are paid for :icon_cool

Got one ticket today and apparently there is an issue with student tickets anyone heard anything about this?
Nope, I didn't have a problem buying one. Can you elaborate?
They put the wrong price into the system, so students were charged £22 instead of £12. If you pre-ordered tickets, check your bank/credit card etc.

Went into the Supporters Club before todays game to pay up dues etc. And found out that for some reason, Forest have asked LCFC to provide the names and addresses of all the STH who buy tickets for the upcoming game, and to add the seat number next to each name.

Not at all sure I like the idea of having to do this to buy an away ticket and am wondering if Forest are expecting any trouble inside the ground, and will have the cameras ready to pick people out.
I have a small slip of paper telling me that my ticket has been allocated to me, and is not transferable. If I do pass my ticket on, and that person is guilty of "causing any problems on the day", we'll both be banned from buying any tickets in the future, and could lose my/our season tickets, if we have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669