forget cox, get beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

If swindon wanna play us off with a team from scotland (Celtic), forget him, go straight in for beckford would be a class signing imo! 3million would be well spent.

If swindon wanna play us off with a team from scotland (Celtic), forget him, go straight in for beckford would be a class signing imo! 3million would be well spent.

But who would then take the penalities :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

3 million for a lazy c**t who's shown he couldn't be ****ed in the two biggest games of his career? No thanks, let him stay at Leeds - I don't even think anyone'll come in for him over the summer.

goals to games ratio incredible, hes quality, we need someone like him in the championship, come on nigel go for him!!

You obviously wern't watching this evening!

goals to games ratio incredible, hes quality, we need someone like him in the championship, come on nigel go for him!!

He couldn't even get motivated in the playoff semis, he looked totally disinterested for both games, **** him. Cox would be a much better signing.

everyone has bad games, even more so if under pressure its natural

Goal scoring record is very good. But I couldn't see Leicester fans taking to a player who only tries when he can be bothered and has a disaplinary record such as his.

Leave well alone!

Goal scoring record is very good. But I couldn't see Leicester fans taking to a player who only tries when he can be bothered and has a disaplinary record such as his.

Leave well alone!
fair comment gaz

everyone has bad games, even more so if under pressure its natural

He obviously won't cope with the pressure of playing in the champ then? :102:

He obviously won't cope with the pressure of playing in the champ then? :102:

imo he wont go to the championship, a prem league club will buy him. I hope we go for him tho imo, only my opinion.

before today I'd say yes, but now, after tonights perfomance, Id have to agree, feck him

But then If he'd played well and scored the pen, would he still be for sale?

But then If he'd played well and scored the pen, would he still be for sale?[/QUOTE]
good point mate!! who knows

He's too busy looking for his bottle.

Probably the most repugnant player in football since Wise

forget howard and fryatt, get cox and beckford in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675