forget cox, get beckford

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Leroy Lita been released by Reading would be a quality signing.

Is this as well as Cox and/or Beckford, or instead of both or either of them?

Didn't Lita have a loan spell at Norwich last season without setting the place alight? Wouldn't Reading want to keep him if they thought he was any good?

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Is this as well as Cox and/or Beckford, or instead of both or either of them?

Didn't Lita have a loan spell at Norwich last season without setting the place alight? Wouldn't Reading want to keep him if they thought he was any good?

No we should just sign Cox and Lita.

Yes, he did play for Norwich last season I remember him scoring few goals for them actually.

No, maybe he doesen't get on there a bit like DJ at Leicester.

olip6

Leyroyyyyyyyyy...i'd like a slice of that pie it mustbe said....get him in

H T B

Back to Leroy, a few years ago he was looking the dogs danglies, seemed to lose his way recently.
NP, may well know him as mentioned and could be just the person to nurture his talent.
( Having said that NP might well know why LL hasn't shone recently, and might want to stay well clear)

Graz

I'm a big fan of Leroy Lita, but not sure he's got the right attitude really..

I know someone who worked in a club where Lita used to go all the time (not sure if he still does), and would always just be wrecked... including one night last year when they were in the Prem, and had a big game the next day. Tsk

drummindefender

Lita scored 7 goals in 16 at Norwich in the first half of the season-not a bad return if you ask me, and Norwich went on to struggle after he left.

Also they accepted a bid from Sheff United in January which he turned down as he wanted to fight for his place at Reading-clearly they didn't want him.

Lako42

Not everyone reads that part of the forum :icon_roll

In that case why don't you post it in every sub forum, some people only read the Other Sport page.

SJN-Fox

FFS - Because its not relevant there. I've posted it in a Leicester thread regarding transfer speculation, and a player we've been linked with. Feel free to spread it to the rest of the world.

Have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670