Formula One 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right predictions for the Aussie GP.

Qualifying: Massa to get pole with Kimi and Fisi behind him. Jense 6th, Ham 9th, DC 12th and Davidson 18th.

Race: Kimi to win after pit stop mistake with Massa. Massa 2nd and Alonso 3rd. Button gets a credible 5th, Hamilton out after first 10 laps, DC 8th and Davidson 14th. Hamilton, Heidfeld, Wurz and Montiero to not finish race.

My predictions: Ayrton Senna, Jackie Stewart, Michael Schumacher and Nigel Mansell all cross the finish line of the last lap at exactly the same time.

I know, but still, in my little imaginative world he has just been re-born.

Yeah i never had the privalage of seeing Senna but from what i've heard he was a true legend. Its a shame he werent digital or else he could be reborn:(

Yeah i never had the privalage of seeing Senna but from what i've heard he was a true legend. Its a shame he werent digital or else he could be reborn:(
I laughed when he hit the wall :icon_conf

I still feel bad about that, but he was battling with Hill and of course I didn't realize how serious it was at the time.

Good double page spread in Metro about the new season today. Not really watched it since the days of Damon Hill really but from that article it does sound as if it will be an open battle for once this season!

Good double page spread in Metro about the new season today. Not really watched it since the days of Damon Hill really but from that article it does sound as if it will be an open battle for once this season!

My dads going into Loughborough today on the bus so i hope he gets one. Does anyone get the F1 magazine? I've just subscribed to it. It has a lot of detail.

I laughed when he hit the wall :icon_conf

I still feel bad about that, but he was battling with Hill and of course I didn't realize how serious it was at the time.

I remember the accident but I thought it was serious as soon as I saw it and commented as such. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Still since I have been watching there is only one driver, Jackie Stewart. ;)

From Wikipedia, though I am not sure about "besting".

Jackie came down for the test and took over a car that Bruce McLaren was testing. McLaren at that time was already an experienced Formula One driver and the new Cooper F3 was a very competitive car in its class. Soon Stewart was besting McLaren's times, causing McLaren to return to the track for some quicker laps. Again, Stewart was faster and Tyrrell offered Stewart a spot on the team.

raikkonen, been let down by his cars consistency the last 2 years, at ferrari that aint going to happen, think theyve only had 1 mechanical retiement in 2 seasons or something daft like that

1.raiki
2.alonso
3.massa
4.fissichella (sp)
5.Button (depending on if this new engine works)

I think I have only ever watched 2 grand prix's live,

One Senna died and the other Schumacher broke his leg.

I think I have only ever watched 2 grand prix's live,

One Senna died and the other Schumacher broke his leg.

everyone always forgets that same week ayoung driver called Ratzenberg(er) died in quaifying or pratice, pretty bad weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669