Foxes Trust e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, brilliant, we've got an insider joined the forum.
Welcome doug, what is that you do at City?
:icon_lol:

You can never have enough insiders on one internet forum Macky

Just to be pedantic, I presume you are on about the song Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden as opposed to Run for the Hills, but I should also imagine is a song called the later somewhere in the music archives.

Holy Smoke this is crazy - we are about to come to an end of the Wasted Years and will soon be Running Free and realising our Infinite Dreams

Mandaric maybe a Stranger in a Strange Land but he could help us achieve our Wildest Dreams - although if you believed the FT you might think he has the Number of the Beast marked on his head.

I may not be The Clairvoyant around here, but it's Aces High from now as far as I can see

Yes I know: :tumbleweed:

Holy Smoke this is crazy - we are about to come to an end of the Wasted Years and will soon be Running Free and realising our Infinite Dreams

Mandaric maybe a Stranger in a Strange Land but he could help us achieve our Wildest Dreams - although if you believed the FT you might think he has the Number of the Beast marked on his head.

I may not be The Clairvoyant around here, but it's Aces High from now as far as I can see

i know but most of us feel let that its took this klong to sort out if the board /club had been upfront about everything he would have been here by now and spending his cash on players :icon_wink

i know but most of us feel let that its took this klong to sort out if the board /club had been upfront about everything he would have been here by now and spending his cash on players :icon_wink

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

read it again newts

You're wasted around here homer, you really are

Just to be pedantic, I presume you are on about the song Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden as opposed to Run for the Hills, but I should also imagine is a song called the later somewhere in the music archives.

It was Maiden and I knew you would pick up on it, pedantic fecker:icon_wink

:038: :038: you really are Edward the Great

Almost as peotic as the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. The Evil That Men Do just to get an Iron Maiden reference in.

But in his latest interview MM says that the board told him about the debt.

But in his latest interview MM says that the board told him about the debt.

is this the interview that was on sky??? it sounded as if he didnt know about the full extent of the debts but said he thought no-one was deliberately trying to hide them from him :102:

The bit where he says "if i'm to be part of this club" is the first thing in this whole escapade that has made me feel uneasy about this not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566