Foxes Trust e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me they did what was the best course by engaging with MM, it doesn't mean that they were therefore consigning all other options to the rubbish bin, one presumes they will be revisited if MM walks away. I don't see what more the club could have done in the circumstances TBH.

You are kidding yourself RS..there aren't any:icon_wink

It seems to me they did what was the best course by engaging with MM, it doesn't mean that they were therefore consigning all other options to the rubbish bin, one presumes they will be revisited if MM walks away. I don't see what more the club could have done in the circumstances TBH.

Just to add, I don't think it was the board who made the deal 'stall' but maybe Mr.Mandaric's miscalculation of the books. Apart from silly vibes from certain sources, the board have done reasonably well in general. Without the silly rumours, they have worked in a professional manner.

I don't like the sound of that non-exec leaving the club.

i just think it seems a bit naive of the club to assume it would go through (which it might of course) without thinking outside of the box/circle/whatever it is...:icon_bigg

Playing Devil's Advocate here, did the club assume it was going to go through? They might have done if they believed Blandersons spoutings.;)

he was a non exec director, nothing to worry about IMO. Could be a million reasons he walked away

Playing Devil's Advocate here, did the club assume it was going to go through? They might have done if they believed Blandersons spoutings.;)

well to me they did/do assume its going to go through hence no back up plan...you devil :icon_bigg

id want whoever was running our club to have thought of all possible outcomes and drawn up some kind of plan(s) in case it goes wrong...it just seems stupid that they appear to have put all their eggs in one basket and banking on mm taking over without seemingly thinking of the worse case scenario :102:

MM has made it a condition of his bid that the club cannot approach other parties, whilst DD is happening, which effectively ties the hands of the club.

he was a non exec director, nothing to worry about IMO. Could be a million reasons he walked away

He was a person with the club at heart, one of the bacon cobs eaters rather than a Prawn Sandwich man. He seems to be a fan, more than some of the board/shareholders, which means he has some desire to make the decision best for the club.

He was a person with the club at heart, one of the bacon cobs eaters rather than a Prawn Sandwich man. He seems to be a fan, more than some of the board/shareholders, which means he has some desire to make the decision best for the club.

Or, alternatively, best for himself...........

MM has made it a condition of his bid that the club cannot approach other parties, whilst DD is happening, which effectively ties the hands of the club.

i wasnt talking about the club approaching others but having something in place just in case :102:

Erm, long term supporter, still has his season ticket in the East Stand, partner in the largest law firm in the world, helped us out of admin by doing all legal work to square Teacher's unpaid - I would be very worried.

Erm, long term supporter, still has his season ticket in the East Stand, partner in the largest law firm in the world, helped us out of admin by doing all legal work to square Teacher's unpaid - I would be very worried.

You would because you hate Mandaric:icon_lol: :icon_wink

Or, alternatively, best for himself...........

But doesn't he supposly still pay his season ticket money every year?? So it seems he was generally there for the club, rather than to make a quick buck (although impossible at football clubs) or ponce round on matchday with everyone at his calling need in the VIP sections.

Could all be a storm in a teacup however and he had plans to do this when anybody with a decent (it seems that this bid for MM is not the best ever but as good as we'll get) clout came in and he could trust to build the club. Saying all this he was a NON-exec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669