Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it he will snitch on you to the football league.

Last edited:
Ever heard of libel laws, this is obviously complete tosh

Why is it? Can you prove otherw*s*?

Personally I believe him, wonder how many others do?

But I need to review his source first!

Last edited:

Ever head of punctuation?

I ask with specific reference to the question mark.

Here he is - '?'

He's a helpful fellow, especially for inquisitive chaps like you.

It is interesting how you do not deny my allegation though.

You know who I'm on about don't you, you dirty sickos. You are all as bad as the Catholic Church, covering up this history of depravity.

It is interesting how you do not deny my allegation though.

You know who I'm on about don't you, you dirty sickos. You are all as bad as the Catholic Church, covering up this history of depravity.

I notice the Foxes Trust were very quiet during the recent visit of the Pope, not a word from them about it. A conspicuous silence, I think you'll agree.

A very very good point, only slightly spoiled by being wrong. Something you'd have realised had you read the entire thread, which you must have else you'd have been in no position to comment on it.
:icon_roll Obviously bollocks, Beights. You don't have to have read any of a thread to understand fully what's being talked about, just like you don't need to see a game to know all about it.

I simply quoted a conversation I had with someone who alleged they were a member of the Foxes Trust and who told me that the Trust had placed a significant amount of money on Leicester being relegated that campaign as a safety net for the club should relegation become a reality. If that did happen they intended to use the money generated from the winning to re-invest in the club to help subsidise the loss of revenue. I said at the end of my comment that I didn't know if it was actually true, I was merely bringing up that the conversation did in fact take place.

If you want to pursue me through the courts go ahead.

The tone of your denial makes me think there was an element of truth in it though.

Last edited:
I want to know what odds they got!

I think they got very long odds because we were one of the favourites to go up that season. I think he told me it was about 100-1 but I can't remember the exact price.

Last edited:
Typical Talkingballs, people go ape shit over the fact some fans openly like to stand up at games, quite rightly stating that it is against the rules, then the club break quite a large rule themselves and people attack the Trust for doing exactly what they should be doing.

Fickly, moronic talkingballs.

Pick and choose your targets, we are not all the same. :018:

Just as the Foxes Trust oversell themselves, so I have to say is the vitriol targeted against them. :102:

You bunch of self centered wankers.

What the **** does it matter. I couldn't care less where the money comes from or who it is, so why should you lot. Bunch of pricks!

Its about time your accounts were made public too.

If you are not bothered about this information then why become embroiled in a tirade of abuse. Maybe the self centred wanker is closer to home.

Just as the Foxes Trust oversell themselves, so I have to say is the vitriol targeted against them. :102:

If you mean what I think you mean (difficult as I think you have at least one word missing) then this just might be the second time since I have been here that I have agreed with you!

who asked for your ****ing opinion? When it is up to you if I post on a subject or not let me know, that will be just before I butt **** you!

This is banter? :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670