From AC Milan to Hereford.....Bruno N'Gotty

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1403650,00.html

Bruno N'Gotty has today joined League One outfit Hereford United on a month's loan.

The 37-year-old French centre-half has yet to make a first-team appearance for the Foxes this season and has therefore been allowed to go out on loan by manager Nigel Pearson.

"At this stage of Bruno's career, he wants to be playing regular football and we cannot guarantee him that here at Leicester City, so it is best for both parties if he goes out on loan," said Pearson.

N'Gotty has made 43 appearances for the Foxes since joining in June 2007 from Midlands neighbours Birmingham City.

The experienced defender has also figured for Lyon, PSG, AC Milan, Marseille and Bolton Wanderers during his lengthy career.

Let's hope he can gain some valuable first team experience and then come back and push for a place in the first team :)

Feck me....:icon_lol:.

I read their manager was looking for experience. I reckon he's in for a rude awakening.

But I hope he does well on Saturday, Hereford have Leeds

Last edited:
Let's hope he can gain some valuable first team experience and then come back and push for a place in the first team :)

You are joking right? I would bet my bottom dollar that he will never play for our first team ever again.

He should have retired a few years ago. He has played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe and is now at Hereford. Bruno, you are an embarassment to yourself.

You are joking right? I would bet my bottom dollar that he will never play for our first team ever again.

He should have retired a few years ago. He has played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe and is now at Hereford. Bruno, you are an embarassment to yourself.

Yes I was - hence the smiley face and I agree with everything you say.

Wow, such a shame.

Hopefully he stays there. Or goes somewhere else. Or retires. As long as he doesn't come back here.

Re: N'Gotty to Hereford

Delete City Fans thread, he's a chuffer.

Keep mine, I'm a winner.

Am I alone? Has everyone deserted me?

This happens at every forum i post on. I'm sorry. Please come back. I'm all alone and that's when the voices start.

jesus christ, he should have quit after last season and retained some dignity.

We love Fantasy Fox - he/she/it is in my dreams.

Good on him for continuing his career, he must love the game. The fact that he has been on AC Milan's books and now at Hereford says alot about the guy. Never did much for us but I wish him well.

Just don't come back!!

Good on him for continuing his career, he must love the game. The fact that he has been on AC Milan's books and now at Hereford says alot about the guy. Never did much for us but I wish him well.

Just don't come back!!

or could it be the fact he's getting good dollar for doing **** all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566