From AC Milan to Hereford.....Bruno N'Gotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on him for continuing his career, he must love the game. The fact that he has been on AC Milan's books and now at Hereford says alot about the guy. Never did much for us but I wish him well.

Just don't come back!!

Indeed. I like footballers who just want to keep playing because they love it. After all, N'Gotty and Hayles could just be sitting at home playing Playstation while picking up their wages.

He is younger than one of our latest signings though!

Indeed. I like footballers who just want to keep playing because they love it. After all, N'Gotty and Hayles could just be sitting at home playing Playstation while picking up their wages.

Winston Bogarde anyone!

I agree also. He didn't do much for us, but I wish the guy well for prolonging his wish to play footy.

Who? N'Gotty? Fantasy Fox?

I lost my dignity a long time ago. When i was a teenager in the days of wearing Ralph Lauren shirts I got caught short and had to do number 2 outdoors. Anyway, the long and the short of it is I walked into my local and sat with my mates and the place stunk of shit. I popped to the toliet to make sure I'd cleaned properly with the hastily collected leaves I had foraged and it became apparent from the gasps of horror as I walked to the toilet that my beautiful Ralph Lauren shirt (that was a bit too big) must have got caught as i was wiping and now had a substantial wet skid stain up the back of it.

Still, no reason to ruin a night out and I still managed to pull a fatty....she was a bit reluctant at first but a couple of hours talking about her obesity and she soon came round. I stopped drinking Merrydown cider after that. Not good for the consistency of the stools. Even in Milton Keynes when i go out complete strangers must have heard the story and often tell me i stink, the jokers.

Anyhows, the point is, after that night I left my dignity behind. I'll never shag a fatty again, the shame.

Teddy Sheringham goes from Champions League winners to Colchester in less years than Bruno and he's hailed as a legend. Various other players have done the same and been given credit for it. Yet N'Gotty is ridiculed for it.

Bruno N'Gotty wants to carry on playing football and he's gone to a club that will allow him to do that. I admire him for that.

He's not the player he once was, he has no hang ups about that, I don't see why any of us judgemental pricks should.

I wonder why a City player suffers ridicule, yet a former Forest player gets respect from some quarters for a similar career move. Could it be something as simple as the difference in their appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669