FT V TB Take 2. Players Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been Hospital this morning and i'm afraid i'm definatly out. I have to go for a scan on my knee to see if i need an Operation :icon_cry:.

Sorry guys. I'll come down and support though

If you still have the use of both legs.Friernd of mine had the same problem as you with his kness..nothing they could do,it was off three days later....

Last edited:
I know! I can't believe we can't get 14/15 players out of this rabble.

FT say they have 22 players and are going to play two different elevens, one for each half. :icon_conf

I would play but It's just a bit too far for me lads, sorry.

That'd be ace if you could get Walshy or Muzzy - Tell them charities are involved etc.

We're just about finalising our two teams now. LOL

Count me in. My housemate studying medicine looked at my knee and says it just needs a bit of rest. By 24th May I won't have played for a month so I think that should be fine.

First time poster on here - multi time poster on Foxestalk so I could be deemed a traiter, but I am well up for playing if you can fit me in.

I'm based in Bristol, so it would be quite a treck, but I am willing to do that in the hope to meet up with some leicester fans so when I make the odd trip up to games I know someone to join up with in the pub!

I'm naturally a keeper, but I am able to put in a shift at the back.

First time poster on here - multi time poster on Foxestalk so I could be deemed a traiter, but I am well up for playing if you can fit me in.

I'm based in Bristol, so it would be quite a treck, but I am willing to do that in the hope to meet up with some leicester fans so when I make the odd trip up to games I know someone to join up with in the pub!

I'm naturally a keeper, but I am able to put in a shift at the back.

:icon_smil welcome

I would agree with that, Leroy, maybe you need to put down who feels they can play the full 90, those only good for a half. Then you will know how many we need.

Stick me down for 90

I think your getting you poster mixed up but it doesn't matter who can and can't play 90. We will all just muck in like last time and get a result either way!!

morning ko or late pm ko i can work round, lunchtime when i do a half day i'm screwed :mad: - sorry guys looks like im out :icon_cry:
Looks like it will be 2:30 can you make that?

As i can't edit the original post....

So far we have,

Definites:- Me, PDS, Beighton, Hazzer, Nathan, Ch4mbo, Drew, MHS, Manxfox, beights dad (GK), John (beights in-law in some way shape or form, played last year and plays for tb 5-a-side), Pipes, Hammond (Ankle)

Currently injured and will know nearer the time:- Enderby,

Depending on k.o. time:- DD (lazy student). Manx

Maybe:- lboro fox

Awaiting confirmation:-

Could do with a couple more confirming.

So 12 defs on that list. As Nathan said 14/15 would be great

im going to have to rule myself out. I'm going out on the saturday for my 21st/end of exams, and i doubt i'll be in any fit shape to play football.

I think your getting you poster mixed up but it doesn't matter who can and can't play 90. We will all just muck in like last time and get a result either way!!

No, I was agreeing with Nathan and then addressing your good self! It's just at this rate we have no idea how many are turning up, some posts say we need players so there are responses from people like myself saying I can bring one or two extras if needed, yet there's no reply to these posts yet. So some may bring extra people and some may not. We could end up with anything between 10 and 40 people turning up!

This is how I read it

Fcuk
PDS (Returning from knee injury)
Beighton
Hazzer
Nathan
Ch4mbo
Drew
MHS (50/50
beights dad (GK)
John (beights in-law in some way shape or form, played last year and plays for tb 5-a-side)
Pipes
Hammond (Ankle)

For me there is 10 defo...I reckon if we do another thread where we give final details and ask for people to confirm, their preferred position, how many minutes they can commit themselves to etc. with answers by Wednesday. If no answer received, start calling on the others like we did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669