Post Match Fulham 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful performances from Maddison and Nacho. Rest were decent.

We still haven’t worked on defending corners I see.

Nice win, we needed that. I'm glad for Nacho, he's taken some crap not least of all from me.

2nd half was really messy, but 1st half I think we were solid and showed a lot more class.

We made that look easy - just a few little bits that didn’t look ideal. It’s made that we’re halfway through the season and we’re still shit at corners.

Hopefully Leeds match was just a blip.

Not a great game, poor 2nd half from us. I thought the promise Nacho might have shown early on faded. We hobbled through though, did what we had to and were not seriously troubled by a poor Fulham side.

We miss Ndidi and Vardy, that much is clear.

Well thank **** for that. Now we need to demolish wolves, hopefully with Vardy back. Would it be too much to ask for Brighton to hold Liverpool again..?

Our away record against the bottom three last season was one point out of nine.

This season (if they stay where they are) it is nine out of nine.

Our record against the 'big six' and the bottom three is excellent (aside from the home defeat to Fulham). Our problem is against the mid table sides at home.

21sVs, I think.

Fulham were ****in shit and we did what we needed to do. Hopefully all our players got through it ok. Glad nachos got his goal.

Our away record against the bottom three last season was one point out of nine.

This season (if they stay where they are) it is nine out of nine.

Our record against the 'big six' and the bottom three is excellent (aside from the home defeat to Fulham). Our problem is against the mid table sides at home.
I don't know about at home but Man Utd and Liverpool also seem to be struggling against those sides as well. Strange season.

They were terrible
We were ok
The match as a whole was a right stinker

Job done

The same as the West Ham, Everton, Villa and Fulham blips.....

We're third in the league, despite the occasional blip.

What we don't need is a slump. Because a slump can quickly turn into a collapse, and we'll have a real crisis on our hands. Feel free to add your own cliches...

Well there goes the life savings.

Seemed like it was as nailed on for a defeat for us as it possible could have been.

We're third in the league, despite the occasional blip.

What we don't need is a slump. Because a slump can quickly turn into a collapse, and we'll have a real crisis on our hands. Feel free to add your own cliches...

Last season we finished with a prolapse. The longer we avoid that the better.

1st half excellent, Maddison and Nacho especially were great. Second half petered out pretty quick. We may have had two disallowed for clear offsides but our play never really got going after half time. Bit of a backs to the wall job although Fulham didn't really threaten too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363