Fulham - FA Cup - Wednesday 17th January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Yeah think so.Hopefully I have got the week off next week so looking forward to this wihout having to ring in sick for work to make it.

I'll be getting tickets on Weds morning. I could nip down to JJB tomorrow (if you're working), and get 5 tickets and travel - or is that too confusing!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
How many tickets can one purchaser purchase in one transaction?

pds

I'll be getting tickets on Weds morning. I could nip down to JJB tomorrow (if you're working), and get 5 tickets and travel - or is that too confusing!

Yeah cos that would mean I would have to pay for my mate's tickets aswell so **** that:icon_bigg .

Cheers for the offer anyway.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The last train from St Pancras to Leicester leaves at 23:15.

There is also a National Express coach from Victoria Coach Station at 23:20 - probably late enough to stay for the whole of extra time but not for penalties.

If anyone does choose to go via this route - and they miss the last train / coach back to Leicester, there is a later option. There's a National Express coach from Heathrow Airport at 00:55. It's expensive, £32 for a one way trip, but cheaper than getting a hotel if you get stranded in London.
I wish I'd known that in 1997 when I got stranded in London after the semi final against Wimbledon!

Boy Genius

Banned
If anyone does choose to go via this route - and they miss the last train / coach back to Leicester, there is a later option. There's a National Express coach from Heathrow Airport at 00:55. It's expensive, £32 for a one way trip, but cheaper than getting a hotel if you get stranded in London.
I wish I'd known that in 1997 when I got stranded in London after the semi final against Wimbledon!

Take a brave man to take one from there.....

Lako42

thers htoels cheaoer thsn that imn london

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
thers htoels cheaoer thsn that imn london

Pissed?

I know there are hotels in London cheapoer than £32 - I'm staying in one in a couple of weeks. But normally to get the cheap prices you need to shop around and book in advance, which is difficult to do if you've just come out of Craven Cottage and you realise you're going to miss the last train home. I think it would be much more sensible to pay £32 for the coach back to Leicester than wander around London in the hope that you can find somewhere to stay that might be a couple of quid cheaper. If you do stay the night in London you'll have to pay extra to get home the following morning anyway, if you've bought a journey specific cheap train/coach ticket.

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

There will be many ways to get back i'm sure, but I have found this is alternative route, which will also allow you to stay for extra time and penalities should they be required. 00.38am King Cross Thameslink to Luton Airport Parkway, arrives 01.21am. Then get the 01.50am National Express FK230 to Leicester, arrives 03.40. Total cost £29.30 (The 00.55am coach from Heathrow Airport as per Jeffs post is the same coach that you will get on at Luton Airport)

OldGit

Unfortunately the traditional hospitality offered to stranded men in the Kings Cross area is no longer available.

Lako42

sorry jeff you are correct, and i was pissed yes

Lako42

when are the prices for fox travel going to be announced???

i really need to know this too. ive never used it before. any idea compared to similar trips how much this should be?

Nottingham Fox

Coach prices will be available tomorrow.

I'm still of the opinion they are trying to arrange a deal for the fans which is taking time. They use Ausden Clark every game (as far as i'm aware) and i'm sure they would have a price from them straight away??

Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Fox Fan

Do you think that the coach prices haven't been revealed because the coach company and LCFC are still negotiating or, because this will be MM free treat as some of the other new chairman have done ???

Milan doesn't have anwyhere near as much money as Randy Learner. Honestly this is straight out of cloud cookoo land.

Hazzman

Milan doesn't have anwyhere near as much money as Randy Learner. Honestly this is straight out of cloud cookoo land.

How much would it cost?, Macclesfield this weekend were laid on 21 buses for nowt. It would be no more than 10k.

Tim Davies should pay for all of it with money is he set get soon for a big payoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669