Fulham - FA Cup - Wednesday 17th January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate got my ticket this morning for Match and Fox Travel.
Not sure which bus and where I'll be sitting though.

My mate got my ticket this morning for Match and Fox Travel.
Not sure which bus and where I'll be sitting though.

if your on coach 3 bring beer. lots of beer

Dunno if they still do it, but sometimes the police used to check coaches for alcohol. It's illegal to be in possession of alcohol on a football coach.

ill put it in a different container. the whole point of me using the coach was to drink. bastards ruin everyhting

You can blame BG and his antics in the eighties for that.:icon_roll

BG you indirectly caused me extreme trauma and grief tonight you bastard.

DRINK!!!!

we can both get arrested for having a drink on board a coach, how pathetic is that rule

If you'd been going to football 20-25 years ago, you would know why the rule was brought in.

yea but thats 25 years ago, footy hoolies dont travel on fox travel

Last edited:
yea but thats 25 years ago, footy hoolies dont travel on fox travel

But the law (the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985) has not been repealed.

By law coaches and minibuses travelling to games should be free of alcohol - you're not even allowed to carry alcohol onto the coaches, let alone drink it.

Trains were different in that they had to be 'designated' as dry. A train was 'designated' if it was thought likely that it would be used by travelling fans. Once a train had been designated nobody on it was allowed to carry or drink alcohol even if they hated football and had no intention ever of going to a match.

Of course trains are rarely if ever designated now, so it is allowable to drink on the train - but it is still against the law on coaches and minibuses (all of them!)

i ordered my tickets over the phone yesterday. she said i'd be sat near the front (so ill move to a decent seat?)

unsure what FT i am on though.

i ordered my tickets over the phone yesterday. she said i'd be sat near the front (so ill move to a decent seat?)

unsure what FT i am on though.

Good idea if you can - the away area is next to the river, and the front rows are open to the side. Lovely cool breeze will be blowing in!

No Special Deal Then !!

£15.50 STH Adults
£13.50 STH Concessions

£1 more for non STH

id travel any other way if it wasnt so unreliable. think they are cashing in on that fact.

I dont really see what your complaining about? This is much cheaper than the train to London. For 2 tickets (one child on one young persons) from Birmingham new street to London Euston is at least £45 one way! Then I've got to get from euston to the ground, which you wont because the coaches will drop you off right outside.

So how is this 'such a rip off'?

Sometimes I feel like the club can't do anything right for some.

I dont really see what your complaining about? This is much cheaper than the train to London. For 2 tickets (one child on one young persons) from Birmingham new street to London Euston is at least £45 one way! Then I've got to get from euston to the ground, which you wont because the coaches will drop you off right outside.

So how is this 'such a rip off'?

Sometimes I feel like the club can't do anything right for some.

totally agree, miserable feckers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670