Pre Match Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that Maddison’s 10th booking of the season?
Seem to vaguely remember some commentator saying he was walking a suspension tightrope.
Hopefully just imagined it.
9th - I specifically commented on it when it came up on screen. That’s a lot of bookings for a no.10

These will drill us.

Just admit that our players are a bunch of shithouses.

Thick, unfit, untalented wasters.

Southampton: Relegated
Leeds: Man C (L) Newcastle (L) West Ham (L) Spurs (D) Total 31
Everton: Brighton (L) Man C (L) Wolves (L) Bournemouth (D) Total 30
Forest: Southampton (W) Chelsea (L) Arsenal (L) Palace (L) Total 33
Leicester: Fulham (D) Liverpool (L) Newcastle (L) West Ham (D) Total 32

Just fingers crossed at the moment after the dismal result against Everton.

Mitrovic still banned.
Pereira injured.
Ream injured.

Fulham with little to play for.

Man City beat these 2-1 and they're rubbish...

Easy away win.

I think we'll beat these.

Unbelievable that anyone on this forum is remotely suggesting we don’t play Maddison.

We are ****ing hopeless without him. If he doesn’t play we lose every single ****ing game.

Anyone who thought he was awful tonight (penalty aside) is beyond ****ing help.
It's ****ing unbelievable isn't it. He was so far ahead of everyone else on the pitch in that first half it was embarrassing. He wasn't that poor in the second either.

Dropping him would be absolutely wibbletastic which is why there is no chance it will happen. Putting Ndidi in however.... that was pretty daft.

Unbelievable that anyone on this forum is remotely suggesting we don’t play Maddison.

We are ****ing hopeless without him. If he doesn’t play we lose every single ****ing game.

Anyone who thought he was awful tonight (penalty aside) is beyond ****ing help.
We have one won game under Dean Smith.

Maddison was not playing.

Have we got a bit of Ronaldo syndrome here? Anyone got the facts?

Certainly Fulham will be a calmer game, stating the obvious. That'll better suit Maddison. We're not shithouse scrappers (sadly sometimes) and I feel we do stand a better chance against more 'cultured' opposition like Fulham.

It's why I had reservations over our supposedly easier run in, and why I do not want a final day reckoning where our survival depends on us scrapping out a win. West Ham are far better suited to that and I can only hope that if it comes down to it that they have no motivation for the fight.

Worth noting that no one has actually said that Maddison shouldn’t play against Fulham…

Yeah, well, obviously no one has actually said that, or even hinted at it at any point ever

But what if they did, eh ? What a glorious argument that would be

We have one won game under Dean Smith.

Maddison was not playing.

Have we got a bit of Ronaldo syndrome here? Anyone got the facts?
Yes, 10 goals.

**** knows how many assists (at least a dozen I predict - 1 last night).

There are many others I’m sure but I can’t be arsed.

He is our best and most influential player, and bar Vardy is our best chance of scoring or at least creating a goal.

Yes, 10 goals.

**** knows how many assists (at least a dozen I predict - 1 last night).

There are many others I’m sure but I can’t be arsed.

He is our best and most influential player, and bar Vardy is our best chance of scoring or at least creating a goal.
I agree with what you are saying - I'm just pointing out that our points haul in the very short term suggests he may not be the all-giving answer he's being painted as.

We can hope that Fulham will already be on the beach - certainly no risk of relegation, and they're not in the fight for Europe either.

I agree with what you are saying - I'm just pointing out that our points haul in the very short term suggests he may not be the all-giving answer he's being painted as.
He isn’t. But for anyone to consider him not vital to our survival overall needs their head examining.

We can hope that Fulham will already be on the beach - certainly no risk of relegation, and they're not in the fight for Europe either.
But there is the little matter of the West London mini-league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566