Speculation Gallagher to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we make three signings before the summer break? Seems like the targets we had were wrapped up a long time ago. We can't sign replacements for players that haven't left yet. I know it seems fashionable to slate the club at the moment but lets get some perspective.

Yes we did sign some early but the hysterical speculation about 3-4 players going out today and some coming in is not making the club look clever. Personally I hope Nig has the squad he wants and we do nothing today.

He has been a consistent finisher in front of goal and shown composure when he has had a chance. Maybe if we'd played him as a striker, his preferred position, we may have seen more from him.
The problem with playing Gallagher as a striker is that he is not especially good at challenging for the ball in the air, which is what strikers have to do from time to time. I think it would be a waste of time. If he's off, the best of luck to him, but I don't think he's got much of a future here, and as Jeff's said, he wants to be playing regularly at this stage of his career.

Not happening says Stringer and Radio Leeds.

What a surprise.

'No Mr Gallagher we wont offer you a 5 year contract, we are not that fecking stupid'

Yes we did sign some early but the hysterical speculation about 3-4 players going out today and some coming in is not making the club look clever. Personally I hope Nig has the squad he wants and we do nothing today.

Maybe it's just a case of interest in three of your players. All who are expendable given their salaries/performance and Pearson reckons he can replace with cheaper and better players.

I think Pearson's biggest issue is getting Waghorn and Schlupp loan deal to League 1 clubs who can afford their wage.

Presumably at the request of the useless Swede.

He may have agreed to the need to give him an extended contract

If you think that Sven would have anything to do with the negotiations about how much the club were prepared to pay him then I suspect your blind hatred of him is clouding your judgement somewhat, if not your sanity

If you think that Sven would have anything to do with the negotiations about how much the club were prepared to pay him then I suspect your blind hatred of him is clouding your judgement somewhat, if not your sanity

I'm sure Sven threatened to walk out or shit in Tops car if they wouldn't give Gally a massive contract.

Who was talking about what he earns?

We were talking about the fact he was offered an extended contract. Something's clouding your judgement, if not your sanity.

Last edited:
Who was talking about what he earns?

We were talking about the fact he was offered an extended contract. Something's clouding your judgement, if not your sanity.

The total amount that the club pays him is based on the length of the contract.

*Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention, something must be clouding your judgement, if not your sanity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670