Game 11 - Morning Glory - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual 3 this end.

He promised me we would have him this week, so great!
As I run down the line and go to kick the ball I might sweep his legs out

Best in the division.

Currently top on goal difference with my team. Hoping they'll slip up somewhere along the line...

Out of interest how are they top? Aren't these the guys that were threatened with being kicked out if they missed another match, as they had "no-showed" for 3 or 4 games?

Out of interest how are they top? Aren't these the guys that were threatened with being kicked out if they missed another match, as they had "no-showed" for 3 or 4 games?

I don't think so - they started this season. They nicked half of PSV Navi's team. PSV Navi didn't play the first few games of the season and they were replaced by Lesta United.

I am up for it - I hate these cocky cnuts. Shall be getting stuck in with a calm head. They are very strong and quick but not great footballers.

I don't think so - they started this season. They nicked half of PSV Navi's team. PSV Navi didn't play the first few games of the season and they were replaced by Lesta United.

I am up for it - I hate these cocky cnuts. Shall be getting stuck in with a calm head. They are very strong and quick but not great footballers.

What he said.

They also missed a game because one of their players broke his leg in a cup game the same week.

The team is

Steve
Matt
Jon
Hazz
Bro Of Hazz
PDS
Drew

Sorry Spanks but there isn't any space - we are pretty booked up.

Understand i dont want to come in and take any regulars place, good luck to the team and i may come down to support :thumbs_up

Cheers Spanks for understanding. :038:

Of course Hazza because i have left the country and i dont expect to play everytime i come back it simply isnt fair on others, i am always there as a back up if needed be, but hope you guys do well and goodluck for the season.

I'm going to have to pull out, i picked up a dead leg at training last night, i could play but seeing as Spanky can, it's best if i drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566