Game 3 - Aimless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no where near claiming that one!

I was shocking tonight boys sorry. If tom is back next week and you want John to play then ill drop out again. Ill be around as spare if needed.

Could of won that fecker against a bunch of cnuts who kept tackling five minutes after you'd best the ball.

Poor Jon took some stick....and I am extremely glad I gave some out

and everytime I moaned we got a freekick!

I was shit tonight sorry.

Felt like crap after not playing for getting on four weks.

I doubt you will need me but I am off work for the games on the 7th Feb and 21st Feb if you get incredibly desperate to the point of calling it off due to not having enough people....... :icon_lol:

I don't think anyone had a bad game, we just tired a bit.

If Tom is back next week there is no reason we can't play with 8 really if everyone is OK with it. Seeing as fitness is now our only problem it might help

I don't think anyone had a bad game, we just tired a bit.

If Tom is back next week there is no reason we can't play with 8 really if everyone is OK with it. Seeing as fitness is now our only problem it might help

Personally I don't think 8's the way to go....I didn't like and most people I spoken as well didn't like it. You fail to find the pace of the game and you don't feel like it's 6 pound well spent. If you divide 8 between 40 mins, it's a minute every £1.20.

We just switch off at times IMO. 2 goals straight after half-time and incredibly sloppy goal off a free-kick where no-one marked or stood on the ball.

Personally I don't think 8's the way to go....I didn't like and most people I spoken as well didn't like it. You fail to find the pace of the game and you don't feel like it's 6 pound well spent. If you divide 8 between 40 mins, it's a minute every £1.20.

We just switch off at times IMO. 2 goals straight after half-time and incredibly sloppy goal off a free-kick where no-one marked or stood on the ball.

Thats a fair point. See who's available

I doubt you will need me but I am off work for the games on the 7th Feb and 21st Feb if you get incredibly desperate to the point of calling it off due to not having enough people....... :icon_lol:

:tumbleweed:

:icon_lol:

Its ok we'll call it off... :p

:icon_lol: Was going to say that would probably the best alternative, that way you would only lose by 10!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363