Game 3 - Spandane Ballet - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, like I said I understand it's a thankless task and apologies if I was out of line with the post last night, I think I was just very angry at losing, as I do think we shot ourselves in the foot with the general performance from anyone, maybe we just had a bad game.

It wasn't out of line, I'd rather know someone's concern than it be swept on the carpet.

Couldn’t agree more, when im managing it is with people I consider to be very good friends but I have to make decisions and sometime that may mean a sub not even coming during a game, whilst I understand 11v 11 is different the same principles need to be taken across to five aside, don’t make changes for the sake of it and don’t change a winning/going well team it will only end in madness.

I admit I have been hasty in that position previously but I think both times we have recently won I had it pretty much spot on.

It wasn't out of line, I'd rather know someone's concern than it be swept on the carpet.

I admit I have been hasty in that position previously but I think both times we have recently won I had it pretty much spot on.

I think you got it spot on against Roman and even last week when we lost. The main one that confused me last night was taking Drew (who like you said had a good game) and Paul off at the end, but that was because like you said you thought they were too far ahead so spread the time evenly which is fair enough. I think in the heat of the moment I thought we still had a chance to draw back, but looking back I think that was rather optimistic!

I think you got it spot on against Roman and even last week when we lost. The main one that confused me last night was taking Drew (who like you said had a good game) and Paul off at the end, but that was because like you said you thought they were too far ahead so spread the time evenly which is fair enough. I think in the heat of the moment I thought we still had a chance to draw back, but looking back I think that was rather optimistic!

Nah I'd have scored 9 on the last two minutes :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670