Steve
Matt B
Hazz
PDS
MHS
Melton (if available)
and then Leroy or my bro

It's still 2030.

go with your bro mate, im recovering from man flu and have to sort stuff out for my holiday. If you fall short for any reason between now and then let me know and i will be there as back up.

Being as we don't know the opposition, would it be wise to bring weapons just in case?

I'm trying to work out if that was an insult or a compliment. Going on history alone, I'm opting for insult :icon_bigg

I was attempting to insinuate that the size of your razor wit and sharp tongue are of insignificant size. However it is early and I can't be arsed to think!

I was attempting to insinuate that the size of your razor wit and sharp tongue are of insignificant size. However it is early and I can't be arsed to think!
I thought you was trying to tell me you admired the shape, size and girth of my manhood after seeing through my pants in the changing room.......again.

Last edited:
I thought you was trying to tell me you admirted the shape, size and girth of my manhood after seeing through my pants in the changing room.......again.

I would save that for a PM, no point letting everyone else in on the secret

just had a look at the goals site and there is yet another new team. This league is a fricking disgrace this season. Why on earth they decided to create yet another league when originally they only had 4 teams for it is beyond me.

Oh well at least they seem more winnable this time around.

won 5-3, good strong game. They were mardy pushy guys but we gave as good as we got back.

Also they had 3 ringers from higher division, without them we would have thumped them.

need to take advantage of these disorganised teams as much as possible! good work lads who got the goals!?

and why are you stuttering again harry-seen some bint?

need to take advantage of these disorganised teams as much as possible! good work lads who got the goals!?

and why are you stuttering again harry-seen some bint?

Exam tomorrow...subject I am fecking shit at. :icon_conf

I nearly choked at Goals frontdesk today when the bird said 'I want you to sign your life away for me'.....and then out came some 48 hours cancellation bollocks form....hehehe

Last edited:
Great win, probably the most pleasing one we've had in terms of perfomance.
We completely outplayed them and frustrated them that much that they resorted to trying to kick us. They couldn't even do that as we passed it so well they couldn't get near us.

I agree, cracking performance. Major plusses include the return of Melton, who IMO had a stormer. A great team win, cracking defending last 15 mins. :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669