Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we need another thread about Gazza? There's already one in the 'Football' forum............:icon_wink

Apparantly, on his death bed, this Geordie guy's dying wish was to be buried in Gazza's strip. Unfortunately the person making the notes got it a bit wrong and he's now buried in the Gaza Strip.

i never said it wasn't, you were talking about London

Are you saying that you think I'm saying that all Israelis in London are Jewish?

it'll die down within a week then simmer for another couple of years before exploding again

Plus not all members of Hamas are religious nutcases, they're demands are pretty reasonable-problem is noone wants to negotiate with them so they resort to terrorist activites which is idiotic as it undermimes there cause.

problem is noone wants to negotiate with them

PeterNoonePicForBlog.jpg

Last edited:
Are you saying that you think I'm saying that all Israelis in London are Jewish?

:icon_roll

no i'm saying that whilst there are many jewish people in London, there aren't many Israelis, as you originally stated

Israel are clearly taking advantage of Bush's last days and doing all they can before Obama's in. They know they'll get W's unswerving support.

Last edited:
News from Steven, aka Conspiracy Theories-R-Us:

... these rockets are being fired either by the IDF or by forces in Lebanon working for Israel. The timing is very convenient.

News from Steven, aka Conspiracy Theories-R-Us:

News from Boc, no-one on this earth is deceitful. Everyone is open honest and practices no deception. Mossad tell no lies. :icon_roll

Wikipedia said:
Mossad's former motto: be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎, can be translated in various ways. Babylon, the online translator translates the first word - the method of waging war - as by "trick, plot, scheme, guile, ploy, ruse, sleight, subterfuge, wile, chicanery, contrivance," etc. Some translate it with softer words as "For by wise counsel thou shalt wage thy war," and claim it is a quote from the bible (Proverbs XXIV,6).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6710289.stm

.... or has very strange coincidences like this.

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m48488&hd=&size=1&l=e

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673