Gears of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all I've played so far, I played it this afternoon with my mates.

But yes, we'll join up as soon as I get chance. Should be online later with 2 of my mates (if my mrs isn't watching Antelope & Deckchair in the jungle) so I can send you an invite

My missus is watching it at the moment but should be on soon, she gets tired!

seriously thinking of getting this but my only question is-are the controls complicated-i bought ghost recon and was put off by the overly complicated control system-i enjoy games like this if the controls are easy like the call of duty series but if there as complicated as ghost recon i'll give it a miss!

seriously thinking of getting this but my only question is-are the controls complicated-i bought ghost recon and was put off by the overly complicated control system-i enjoy games like this if the controls are easy like the call of duty series but if there as complicated as ghost recon i'll give it a miss!
No, dead easy

What console you got Ringo, I think this is a 360 only title

Last edited:
:icon_eek: we've had this conversation before melton-i told you i don't have xbox live........then you told me to get it and i said i can't because of financial reason plus the fact i'm on a uni network!

Basic FPS controls both sticks to move and look. Right trigger shoot, left trigger aims a grenade right trigger to throw it, right bumper reload. A button run into cover and x to pick up ammo. B button is the best Chainsaw time if you have the right gun or melleee with others. It tells you on screen which button to press and has a training section at the begining. You can't go far wrong.

Well you will die a lot :icon_lol:

If you mean with all the squad controls and stuff there is nothing to worry about with GoW. It is just your movement, the AI is pretty impressive they move on their own accord.

i've only used the chainsaw a couple of times-if i try and run at one of them i get shot down or i hold b but it doesn't work and i just get killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669