Geordies v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our rivals take the piss sure, just like we did when Derby won 1 game in a season or Forest spent afew years in L1. We're not football's big joke though are we?

Ameobi's bust his foot

Carroll and Xisco already out injured, so they don't have anyone to play up front on Monday night

Lovely jubbly

I never hear anyone mention Leicester City be it good or bad,we just aren't that important

I've heard us mentioned a couple of times on the radio this week as possible contenders for the promotion race - not that I think this is particularly a good thing, might I add....prefer to fly under the radar!

Ameobi's bust his foot

Carroll and Xisco already out injured, so they don't have anyone to play up front on Monday night

Lovely jubbly

Is Alan Smith fit? Surely they'll just put him up top if so?

I'm gonna be the optimistic one on here,
2-0 or 2-1 to us.

we'll be fine. I too think Howard will come on in the last 30 mins and head the winner!

Nolan could be off to Bolton, Wellens and Oakley will run Butt and co ragged.

Howard to start up front with Fryatt, 2 -1 Leicester.

come on!!!!

I think we've got the best day of the season to play them on.

They could very well lose some players over the weekend, and have a few gaps in the team, especially with injuries as well.

Hard to say what will happen... if they don't lose players I think we'll suffer a narrow defeat. Lose a couple (especially if Ameobi and Jonas are out) then I think we could at least get a draw.

So might we. I hope not. If Fryatt is still here and Howard plays i think we can win it. Not confident of our alternative striking combinations.
2-1 to us if we haven't sold anyone.

1-1. Pen for us.

I think we're more likely to get a result up there than we are at the Walkers, as their fans are probably expecting them to walk every game.

I think we should play like we did against sheff utd...andtake the game to them.

And hopefully this time we can stick 2 or 3 away.

Iremember when we played them in the nineties..which was also televised on sky.

We got straight in to them and led 3-1 at one stage...only for shearer to score a brilliant hat trick to see us lose 4-3.

I think heskey scored and also claridge..cannot remeber the other scorer.

Newcastle fans will think we will sit back and come for a point,but we should surprise them and attack .

I think we should play like we did against sheff utd...andtake the game to them.

And hopefully this time we can stick 2 or 3 away.

Iremember when we played them in the nineties..which was also televised on sky.

We got straight in to them and led 3-1 at one stage...only for shearer to score a brilliant hat trick to see us lose 4-3.

I think heskey scored and also claridge..cannot remeber the other scorer.

Newcastle fans will think we will sit back and come for a point,but we should surprise them and attack .

Matt Elliott scored too

Not sure why everyone assumes the Geordie fans are expecting us to defend, everyone I've spoken to assumes we'll take the game to them as we've made a good start

I remember that game........gutted to have lost, was fuming by the time we got back to the coach, as we walked out the ground we had things thrown at us, we were spat at, people were shoved into the wall of the ground as those lovely Geordies scamps went by us happy at winning the game.

Tossers. Utter tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670