Good Afternoon Talking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

The last time my IQ was tested it was 152. Age and abuse may have lowered that by now. ;) I also have 11 O levels, 3 A levels and an Upper Second in Computer Science.

You will find out pretty quickly that intelligence is not a pre-requisite for posting on this forum. ;) :biggrin:

Or even encouraged

Darth Vodka

Also, no I don't mean Dyslexia, I mean Dyspraxia, seeing as I am thick, and you are all so bright, I would of thought you all know the difference between the two seeing as a simpleton like myself does.

I do know the difference. Dyslexia is bad at spelling, Dyspraxia is to do with muscles

:102:

If you're going to do a post about how clever you are, then try watching out for:-

1) using "would of" instead of "would have"
2) using apostrophes in acronym plurals
3) the oxford comma
4) using "myself" when you mean "me"

It might not help your argument

;)

Manwell_Pablo

I do know the difference. Dyslexia is bad at spelling, Dyspraxia is to do with muscles

:102:

If you're going to do a post about how clever you are, then try watching out for:-

1) using "would of" instead of "would have"
2) using apostrophes in acronym plurals
3) the oxford comma
4) using "myself" when you mean "me"

It might not help your argument

;)

I've already admitted I'm shit at English. So I don't see the point in labouring that point over and over again.

And Dyspraxia has many different forms and symptons but it mainly affects motory, sensory, and neurological development. Hence why it may affect my abilty to put letters in the right order and use correct grammar. It has jack to do with muscles.

If you're going to do a post

If you're going to write a post I believe was the correct term there.

Last edited:

Darth Vodka

Dyspraxia has many different forms and symptons but it mainly affects motory. It has jack to do with muscles.

you certainly put the moron into oxymoron

:icon_roll

Darth Vodka

Was there a reason for capitalising this word DV?

Yeah, terrible grammar on my part

:biggrin:

Actually I thought it was a proper noun...but there you go

Last edited:

Manwell_Pablo

The last time my IQ was tested it was 152. Age and abuse may have lowered that by now. ;) I also have 11 O levels, 3 A levels and an Upper Second in Computer Science.

You will find out pretty quickly that intelligence is not a pre-requisite for posting on this forum. ;) :biggrin:

I didn't say I was, I was merley responding to being called thick. I was making the point that I am not thick, I did it in such a fashion as I don't apperciate being called thick.

Is it typical practise on here to go on the defensive and act like victims as soon as someone starts standing up for themselves.

Well nice as the welcome has been I think I'll just stop posting now as I am going to make spelling mistakes and typos and I don't really see that as important, seeing as I am posting on a internet forum not writing my own column in the Times (and even the Times has the odd mistake in it now and again you know)

Macky

Gruntled Member
I didn't say I was, I was merley responding to being called thick. I was making the point that I am not thick, I did it in such a fashion as I don't apperciate being called thick.

Is it typical practise on here to go on the defensive and act like victims as soon as someone starts standing up for themselves.

Well nice as the welcome has been I think I'll just stop posting now as I am going to make spelling mistakes and typos and I don't really see that as important, seeing as I am posting on a internet forum not writing my own column in the Times (and even the Times has the odd mistake in it now and again you know)

No that isn't typical practice M_P, but severe piss taking, of everybody & everything, is business as usual.
Stop turning yourself into a victim.

Darth Vodka

It affects the signels from the brain to the muscles, not the actual muscles :icon_roll.

oh sorry, i see your argument

"it affects signels (sic) to the muscles"

but has "jack" to do with muscles

fcukcov

Listen MP if you are gonna stick around here you need to calm it down a bit. Piss taking is par for the course and unless you sit back and enjoy the ride you aint gonna wanna stick around here. I can assure you that Steven will be the last one to be taking the piss out of anyone!

Manwell_Pablo

Listen MP if you are gonna stick around here you need to calm it down a bit. Piss taking is par for the course and unless you sit back and enjoy the ride you aint gonna wanna stick around here. I can assure you that Steven will be the last one to be taking the piss out of anyone!

I probabley have gone OTT a bit but in fairness it is a sour subject.

Macky

Gruntled Member
:icon_bigg

The problem is with the brain, not the tendants, ligaments, muscles or joints they are all in good working order.

I reckon I must be suffering from that as well then.
Sometimes my brain just cannot get signals to my feet & I end up in a heap on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669