Good Afternoon Talking Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your not in the Sheehan camp, then your not a member of the Foxes Talk version of the inner circle............is that about the size of it:102:

It is more the sense that too many threads go off topic and get substituted by one of these essays. Then it got a bit personal. :102:

So if your not in the Sheehan camp, then your not a member of the Foxes Talk version of the inner circle............is that about the size of it:102:

Not quite lol, we are the Foxestalk inner circle (well one of them anyway) hence why about 4 people have popped up on here after we came up with the idea of posting on here permantley yesterday. I'd expect more as well after there seems to be such a big deal being made of it which really isn't needed, I just want to talk about about Leicester City.

The problem with Foxestalk is I couldn't do that, every thread seems to degenerate into a slagging match about youth team players, it's boring. Hence new forum. No big deal.

Not quite lol, we are the Foxestalk inner circle (well one of them anyway) hence why about 4 people have popped up on here after we came up with the idea of posting on here permantley yesterday. I'd expect more as well after there seems to be such a big deal being made of it which really isn't needed, I just want to talk about about Leicester City.

The problem with Foxestalk is I couldn't do that, every thread seems to degenerate into a slagging match about youth team players, it's boring. Hence new forum. No big deal.

Welcome anyway:icon_wink. Its probaly not much different here, we have arguements but we get over it and move on. At least i think we do:icon_lol:

hence why about 4 people have popped up on here after we came up with the idea of posting on here permantley yesterday.
aren't we the lucky ones.... And you'll have to sort your fecking spelling out first me old son....

I'm giving you an official unofficial infraction for the erroneous use of the offensive 'lol'.

It's great that you've all escaped from foxestalkshite but you must not, I repeat must not, bring such offensive practices with you.
roflles

I'm giving you an official unofficial infraction for the erroneous use of the offensive 'lol'.

It's great that you've all escaped from foxestalkshite but you must not, I repeat must not, bring such offensive practices with you.
roflles
I heart you

lets face it. talking baslls just got this little bit cooler.

OH YEAH. Finizzle in the Hizzle. :COOL:

Plus I think you're all forgetting that he did score against F0r£$t & let's not forget they've won two European cups which means he must be better than them, don't you understand logic?
You negative people aren't real fans, I really wish he was my mate, I wouldn't bring him out drinking or anything, sure he wouldn't be used to that kind of carry on, teetotal, all of the academy lads so I've heard, they'd sooner cut both their legs off with a rusty Sandvic handsaw than drink a drop of alcohol, which is great but could leave them at a disadvantage if they are called up for international duties, because as we all know those gigs are always a complete pissup, look at Ireland for ****s sake we've got Stan in charge, that was the result of a pissup that went wrong, horribly, horribly wrong, obviously

roflles

roflolzor you make me laff

aren't we the lucky ones.... And you'll have to sort your fecking spelling out first me old son....

I can't spell very well I have Dyspraxia. I'm not checking every post for your benefit. Especially when you can't even use correct grammar.

And besides I think you'll find I can contribute quite well in my own way without having to spell everything PFERCLTEY :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669